3am confessions

Room 404

They both kept talking until they both lost track of time. Sharing laughs and giggles here and there & a few stories.

“Oh , it’s 3am. I’m sorry I kept you up late. You should be resting by now.”

“No, it’s fine. Our flight’s still a little later. I can manage.” He lied. Their flight is in 4 hours.

“Hey, I want you to rest. You’ve had a long day..”

“You do too!”

“But atleast I didn’t have to like perform and stuff.”

“I’m fine. Really. I’m not tired." He lied again. "Especially now that I’m with you.” 

With me.. M thought. That sounds so good.

I just can’t leave right now. This rarely happens. Jackson thought to himself.

She blushed like crazy.

“And you know, you didn’t have to catch my attention. I saw you by the front row.” Jackson professed.

“What?”

He did? She thought.

“You did?”

“Yeah. Honestly, I tried everything not to stare at you. The minute you stepped out of the hotel room, I knew I saw you from somewhere.” He confessed.

“And when I realized it, you were the girl by the end of the front row. You just kept dancing and singing your heart out. I was actually also trying to get your attention everytime you focus on one of the members that’s not me..” He continued.

“Well, I was trying not to be obvious about it!” She chuckled defending herself. “That I was all into you that night.”

“It was working! I was jealous for your attention.” He chuckled.

She blushed and scrunched her nose.

“I like that everytime you scrunched your nose when you’re embarrassed. Or shy.”

He noticed that? M thought.

“Hold on a sec.” He said as he got his phone from his pocket.

M was just looking down playing with the lace of her romper shorts.

“Look here.”

The minute she looked his camera phone flashed right into her eyes perfectly capturing her candid look with her hair dissaray covering the left part of her face, mouth agape, two front teeth exposed with total off-guard expression.

“Pretty.” He said while he reviewed the photo.

She then scrunched her nose out of embarrassment and he again took a shot of her.

“Heyy, no fair.” She whined after another round of flash.

“I’m sorry I just couldn’t help taking a photo.”

“Okay, take a photo of this.” M said and as he prepared his camera, she made a beaver face totally ruining her image in front of him. He laughed as he took the photo.

“There. Do I still look pretty now??” She provoked.

“You still do.” He laughed as he stared at the photo.

“I’ve always liked your laugh.” She confessed this time.

“I sound like a hyena huh.” He replied. She got her phone out of her pocket. He continued to review the photo’s he took.

“Yeah you do, but it’s still my favorite laugh in the world.” She confessed again which made Jackson look back at her. She then took a photo this time. Same expression as he took hers.

“Ha! Gotcha” She smugged.

“You must be crazy liking a weird laugh.”

“I do have a dose of crazy in my bones though. I mean haven’t you seen my outraged back there? How I murdered Raphael after he played with me awhile ago?? I felt like Joker man.”

“Don’t you mean Harley Quinn since she’s the girl counterpart?”

“Nope. I wasn’t a girl awhile ago. I was as crazy as joker.” She joked which earned another laugh from Jackson. She quickly took a photo of him.

“If you said you liked how I scrunched my nose, I liked how you laugh.” She said after she smiled reviewing the photo she took.

“One more one more!” Jackson asked.

“Game.” M prepared her phone. Jackson did his beaver face.

She giggled after seeing the photo.

“Oh my god. I look so ugly.” Jackson said after seeing his photo. M continued laughing her heart out.

“Can we take a different one??” He asked.

“No way, I like it like this! And plus, I look ugly in your photo too.”

“No you weren’t it was perfect!!” He gripped his phone to his chest hiding it from her.

“My , Wang! I can imagine all your friends in Korea will say. “Oh how’s your concert?” and you’ll be like “Oh it was cool. I met this weird girl.” And you’ll be showing that weird beaver face photo of me.” She said it fast with spot on facial expressions & made a deep guy voice earning another laugh from him.

“Don’t worry, I won’t show them that photo. I promise.”

“Yeah, cause it’s too ugly.” She joked.

“No, coz it’s just for my eyes only.”

She blushed like crazy scrunching her nose. 



Don't you guys just love the little things and 3am talks??? 

M.