Late night buffet runs

Room 404

It was 12am when M arrived her hotel room taking off her leather jacket and dived back to the bed. Despite the crazy late night city traffic, she smiled after having such a long and fun day.

She just came from the k-pop concert she’s always dreamed of going to. She had this major major crush on one boy from the group called GOT7. She fancied his funny & outgoing personality. And for her, it’s just a refreshing feeling of getting to know someone who’s just like her. She was as wild, as comedic, and as funny like him. It was nice to know there’s a guy version of her.

She knew too well there wouldn’t be more interaction between the two of them. Because, well.. she was just a fan among his crowd. He had a sea of fan girls in line waiting to meet him as well. Waiting to have a moment with him. She knew she wouldn’t get that personally close with him. Or have a private session. But it was okay.

She survived. She finally saw him up close. That was it.

After being such a fangirl for months, the moment was very memorable, albeit overwhelming, but she was okay with it. Really.

Not until her stomache growled.

“.” She muttered.

She was arguing with herself if it would be worth it to go down to the Hotel’s late night buffet.

Then her phone rang. It was her bestfriend.

“Stass. Quick. To go down for a late night buffet feast or not.” M said the minute she answered the call. 

“You’re actually asking me this question that you & I both know the answer to?” She sassed back.

“. You’re right.”  She grunted as she pulled herself up to bed.

She knows me so goddamn well. M thought to herself as she grabbed her hotel keys.

“So, how’s the concert! Did Mr. Wang make some moves on you?” Stass said. Stass, short for Anastasia.

“Stass, don’t be silly.” M replied as she put on some slippers and head out of her hotel room.

“What? Why not?? Come on. You’ve been dying to meet Wang. And you’re saying you didn’t have a single moment with him??”

“Well.. I.. Um. Some eye contact maybe? I don’t know. There wasn’t anything interesting really..” She said feeling a little bit sad of the situation. 

--

Meanwhile at Room 403.

Another set of stomache was also growling.

“Man, I’m still hungry.” Jackson muttered staring at the ceiling. The other boys grunted annoyed hearing him repeat this for the past hour.

“Alright fine, I’ll go with you to the buffet down stairs.” Jinyoung volunteered to accompany him.

“Yes!! I love you!!” Jackson immediately stood up in bed and wore his hat.  Jinyoung just wore his mask and got the hotel keys.

--

As they went out, they saw a girl in her black romper stepping out her hotel room just right across theirs.

“But you know, I really did  have  fun at the GOT7 concert.” M said as she stepped out of her hotel room & locked her door.

The two boys looked at each other hearing their group’s name.

“Cute.” Jackson commented as they started to walk to the elevators. M was right in front of them still in her phone. Jackson admired her back side from a far, her romper shorts stayed perfectly above her legs that perfectly wrapped her bubble .

She’s the girl from the front row.. I remember her. Jackson thought as he examined her.

“I doubt it, Stass. I mean there was like a sea of fan girls out there. You should’ve seen the coliseum! It was crazy packed with crazy fan girls holding up banners and lightsticks and all the lighting just to get “noticed” by their “oppa’s” I mean seriously. It was crazy.” M continued rambling on while Jackson & Junior walked behind her to the elevators, snickering quietly.

“Why didn’t you try to get yourself notice then??? That was your chance, M! You were at the front row!!” Stass replied.

“I don’t want to. I’m just happy to see them live, that’s it. I don’t want to try to hard or impress them or something..” M continued, while the two boys trying to listen.

“Them or….” Stass drawled. M, rolled her eyes as she got in the elevator with the two boys following her inside.

“ fine, Jackson. You happy now??” She said out loud.  Jackson ducked his head down hiding his smile after he heard his name. Jinyoung was silently giggling nudging him by his waist.

“I don’t want to try getting his attention okay. I’m fine just by being there and saw him perform live.” M explained.

But you should’ve. I’d notice you. I promise. Jackson thought answering her.

“But you love him..” Stass said dissappointed.

“Shut up, Stass.” M, said. 

“You could’ve made a move or something. Showed a or two.” Stass teased.

“Stass can you not?!” M replied giggling. “I’m out getting food at the buffet late at night and this is not the right time to tease me in public!” She said as she stepped out of the elevator as soon as it opened.

“To the scale of Math to Jackson. How hungry are you?” Stass asked.

“Jackson.” M smiled as she got a plate.

Jackson was again surprised hearing his name.

“Stop teasing, okay. I’m getting lotsa food tonight. And this hunger tonight might be beyond the Jackson scale.” M said as she head over to the first buffet section and dumped three scoops of rice on her plate.

If I’d knew you, I’d use your name as my scale too. Jackson thought again following her getting a plate & got rice. 

 

 



There we go. Chapter 1! 

Funny how M is so oblivious to her surroundings huh? And what are the odds GOT7 boys booked their suite right across yours?? Let's see how their first talk goes at the next chapter!

Again, this story is supposed to be a oneshot but it was just too long. So I decided to tag it as a short story. (But do let me know if you guys want me to continue this!)

P.S. Wrote this while I'm craving for some food. It all started with my love for buffet. Haha! 

M.