Piccadilly Station

Gureum (Cloud) 2 - What Meant to Be?

As she said, she will be only staying here over the weekend. So I took her to Piccadilly Station on Sunday noon, I don’t want her to arrive in London late at night. For me, her very short stay is not enough. I wanted to ask her to just stay, but she has work to do in London and I just don’t have the guts to ask her.

‘She can visit me again some other weekend or maybe I could be the one who visit her in London’ that is what I thought.

We waited on a bench near her departing gate. I bought a cup of green tea latte for her and a cup of cafe latte for me. She was still busy fixing the bandage that covering her still wounded hand, she said it is not as hurt as yesterday. But her eyes still shaking every time I mentioned her wound. What happened behind that wounded hand is the one that still shaken her. The things she told me last night is all that I know about her wound and her now ex-boyfriend. Thinking about we did kiss last night also still lingering in my mind, but I still can’t figure out what is this between us. I just love to become someone she could lean on to relief her worries and that is enough for now.

“Aren’t you going to give me my green tea latte?” she asked me. I was too busy lost in my own thoughts, I didn’t realized she has been looking at me for couple of minutes. She chuckled when I hand over her drink. “Jung Taekwoon.. What are you?” She sipped her drink and drown herself in the indulgence of the smell and flavor.

“Do you know, I haven’t been in any bakery. Like a real bakery, since I moved here.” She told me. Both of her hand held her drink tightly. She took a glance to a Bakery and Pretzel sop right across where we sit. “Every time I see bakery I miss 구름 빵집,” she said. “It hurts to always be reminded of something you love.” She continued. “You know right, how much I love your granny and her bakery.” I nodded. “And you.” I was not surprise with her last word, but hearing it came out from directly makes my heart skipped a beat. I smiled awkwardly, “You have no idea how difficult seeing you gone as well. But here we are now. Right?” She shook her head, disagree. “Not that simple.” She looked away from me while I’m still looking at her. Drowning myself in every inch of her beauty that sit before me.

“I guess my train will be leaving soon.” She stood up and I followed her. I walked her to the gate and gave her travel bag. So her small figure slinging her handbag on one of her shoulder and holding the travel bag with both of her hand. Of course I’m making sure her wounded hand is okay holding that not so heavy travel bag. I brushed her beautiful long black hair and pinched her cheek. "Don't miss me," I joked at her.

She sticked out her tounge in a very cute way and then gestured me to go lower to her level. I lowered my head and she was about to whisper something. But it is not it. She wasn’t trying to whisper something to me. She gave a light kiss on my lips, then she rushed to turned over and walk away to the gate. I can’t help but not to grin ear to ear. But my smile didn’t last long. As she was gone out of my sight, I turned around to recognizing a familiar figure. She was standing there, leaning on a pillar. Gureum smiled at me, but it gave me no ease. I guess she was there way before I realized it. She saw me and Hara. I guess…