when Luhan meets his fiancé

WTF SEHUN! What are we gonna do now? This is such a mess!!!

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Baekhyun hissed at Luhan, Baekhyun had again managed to sneak into Luhan’s house through his window.

“Yes you heard me, I broke up with him.” Baekhyun stared him straight into his eyes and formed a frown. Then he slapped him in his face.

“OUCH!”

“Luhan? What’s going on up there?” his mom yelled.

“Nothing! I just... bumped my toe against my chair.” He answered.

“Okay.”

After that she didn’t say anything else. Luhan went back to Baekhyun, “Well thank you, and where was that good for?” he hissed.

“You’re an idiot, that’s why. You just broke up with him? Just like that? Do you even KNOW how much I did for you and that love of yours, ‘the one you’d never leave’?”

“It wasn’t EASY for me, but I knew we would have to break up eventually anyway. Baekhyun, I’m getting MARRIED in two days, do you even realise that? And even tho I will never love her the way I love him, I will stay by her side and I will not cheat on her.” Baekhyun grabbed him by both his shoulders and started to roughly shake him.

“Who are you and what did you do to my best friend?” Luhan grabbed the other’s hands and took them off his shoulders.

“Baek, I’m serious.”

“I’m serious too, Lu! Wtf happened to you? The Luhan I know would NEVER give up on Sehun, maybe he would if he was already married to the girl. But before the wedding, he would NOT give up.”

“It’s not like I gave up... I didn’t want Sehun to leave that room, I wanted him to stay with me. He said he wasn’t giving up on us, but he didn’t even dare to disobey his dad, when he was ordered to come out of our room,” A tear rolled down his cheek, “if it had been my mom who had found us, I would not have come out, I would have stayed there with Sehun. I would have done EVERYTHING to stay in that room with him. But he didn’t and he just let me walk away...”

“Lu...”

“Now I know he wouldn’t give up everything for me, like I’d do for him.”

“No, that’s not true. You’re wro-“ Luhan interrupted him and said, “Baekhyun, can you leave? I need some time alone.” Then he looked up at the shorter, with tearstained and slightly red eyes, and the shorter did as he was asked and left through the window again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“AND YOU JUST LET HIM WALK AWAY FROM YOU?” Chanyeol, Sehun’s roommate, yelled. Since Sehun’s father had forbidden him to have friends round, at least till Luhan’s wedding was over, he had decided to become friends with his roommate.

“I was in SHOCK, okay? I already told you that.” Sehun said as he was pacing through their room.

“Yes you did, but I still don’t understand how you couldn’t  do anything to stop him. I mean, if it had been me I might’ve been in shock too, but I would have run after him when I had gotten out of that shock.”

“Did you forget about my father in this story?”

“No, but I wouldn’t care about my dad at that moment. And you shouldn’t have either.”

Sehun sat down on his bed and took a hold of his head with both hands and his elbows leaning on his knees. “I know I’m an idiot.”

Chanyeol sighed, “It’ll be okay...”

“No Chanyeol, it won’t. He’s getting married in two days, how will this be okay? Tell me, how can I get him back?” Chanyeol thought deeply and then an idea came up.

“You know those movies, where a girl is about to get married and then a guy storms in and ruins the wedding to get his girl back?” Sehun gave him a blank stare.

“No Chan, I don’t watch those kind of movies, why?”

“Well, that’s what you’re gonna do!”

Sehun thought about it for a second and then he screamed out, “Chanyeol you’re an absolute  genius!” he stood up and started pacing again, with his hands on his back. “There’s only one problem... how are we gonna get out of here?”

“Wait you just said ‘we’. You mean I’m allowed to come with you?” Chanyeol flashed his biggest smile. Sehun stopped in front of his new friend and laid his hands on the other’s shoulders. Then he smiled.

“Of course, I can’t do this alone. But do you have any idea on how we’re about to break out of here?”

“How about you do NOT take your bag with you and we just run away like ninjas, really fast and without anyone noticing. At least until we’re far enough so they can’t catch us.” Sehun held his thumb up.

“Sounds like a good plan to me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day before Luhan’s wedding

Today was the day that Luhan was about to get to know the girl that would become his wife the next day. He was sitting at the table, wearing a suit and drinking some coffee. He needed the coffee hard, since he had barely slept the night before. On one side he didn’t even want to think about his wedding with some girl he didn’t even know yet, but on the other side he was also a bit curious and scared at the same time how his future wife would be like. Would she be at least a bit friendly and have humour or would she be the ultimate nightmare for him. He just didn’t know what to expect from the girl his mother had chosen for him to be his soon-to-be wife. Then the bell rang and his mother came downstairs to open the door for the girl and her parents. They came in and Luhan was still focussed on his coffee, until someone tapped his shoulder. He looked around and there he saw he saw his childhood-friend. He instantly stood up and went to hug her.

“Sooyoung, where have you been all this time? I missed you so much!”

“I’m sorry Luhan, I found it too hard to tell you I was moving away to Japan, I just couldn’t. Can you please forgive me?”

“Of course Soo, I missed you so much, you know?” then he pulled back from the hug and looked towards his mother, “Mom, did you choose Sooyoung to become my wife?”

“Yes, I did Luhan. I searched her up for you, I didn’t want you to marry a complete stranger. You’re still my son and I just want the best for you.”

“Thank you mom, this means a lot to me.” Then he looked back at Sooyoung, “Come let’s go upstairs.” He smiled. Even tho he was forced to marry her, he was at least happy that it were to be his childhood best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Sooyoung, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Why did you agree on marrying me? I mean, you seem like the person who would want to fall in love and then after some tears marry that person because you love them, and not because of an arranged marriage.”

“Well-“, she looked down to her hands on her lap, “my parents are in deep financial problems and they really need the money to stay in our house, so they decided I should get married. I had only one month to find someone who’s willing to marry me. But I did not find anyone who I liked enough to marry, so my parents went searching themselves. They found someone and actually I was about to marry him in three weeks, but then your mother called and asked if I was by any chance interested in marrying you. I begged my parents to cancel the wedding, because I’d rather marry you than someone I barely know.”

“I’m sorry.”

“How about you? How did you get into this, I had never expected your mom to arrange a marriage for you.” Luhan looked away, Sooyoung went to sit a bit closer next to him and hugged him.

“I’m gay, Sooyoung.”

“Are you in love with someone else, Lu?

“Yes, but they’re making sure I’m never able to see him again.”

“Oh jeez, I feel so sorry for you. But you know... I can’t help you. It’s not like I have a choice either.”

“I know Sooyoung, I know. There’s nothing we can do...”