when they leave to Incheon

WTF SEHUN! What are we gonna do now? This is such a mess!!!

Sehun ran towards the reception, “Noona, I need your help!”

“Sehun you know you’re not allowed to leave this place for at least three months.”

“But noona, I have to visit the one I love.” The receptionist sighed and went back to her work.

“Oh come one noona...” then an idea popped into his mind. “Are you married?”

“That’s none of your business.” She said still focussing on her computer.

“No you’re just being mean.”

“That’s it.” She slammed her laptop shut and Sehun cringed. “Are you gonna stay here forever, or what?”

“I’ll stay until you answer my question, are you married?”

“Yes I am, now can I go back to my work?”

“No, I’m not done with you yet, noona.” She pointed her finger towards him.

“Now don’t be rude.”

“Sorry, sorry, but one more question... if your husband was about to get into an arranged marriage while he loved you and you loved him, would you just let it happen?”

“OH BOY, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! I knew you weren’t allowed to see some kind of guy you're in love with, but if he’s about to get married, I think you at least deserve to see him once more.” A tear of happiness strolled down his cheek.

“Really? Noona, I can never thank you enough for this!”

“Go now, but make sure your dad won’t find out.”

“I PROMISE!” he yelled as he was already running towards the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Sehun finally reached Luhan’s house, he was exhausted because of all the running. He threw a small stone against his window and his beloved one appeared at his window. Sehun was so happy to see him. And so was Luhan, he opened the window and with his hands in front of his mouth by surprise he stared at Sehun. “Wait a minute.” he mouthed, with tearstained eyes. after a minute he came back at his window with a lot blankets knotted together, but this time he attached it onto his doorknob so he could climb out himself and his door was locked too. He climbed down and before he could hit the ground he was wrapped in one of Sehun’s warm back hugs. The elder turned around and laid his arms around the other’s neck. “I missed you.” Sehun whispered against the other’s lips and then kissed him. The both of them were crying and smiling at the same time, as they were kissing. When they broke their kiss, Luhan whispered “I missed you too, you don’t even know how much.”

“Come with me Lu, let’s just run away, together.” He took his hand and they ran away to the nearest bus stop, they took the bus to Incheon. And when they had arrived they checked in to the first hotel they saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they stood in front of their hotel room, Sehun gave Luhan the key, while back hugging him. Luhan bit his lip as he felt the other’s hot breath tingling in his neck, then he opened the door. They walked in and Sehun dropped down his backpack next to the bed. He sat down. Luhan walked towards him and sat down sideways on his lap, wrapping his arms around the other. Sehun cupped his face with one hand and with the other he held him by his waist.

Luhan took one last deep breath before he said, “I’m ready.”

“Are you sure?”

“yes.” Sehun kissed him and pressed his body closer to his. Luhan turned his body for a bit and then wrapped his legs around Sehun’s waist. The younger took a better hold on him and stood up, and carefully laid Luhan down, never breaking their kiss. He was already fidgeting with the buttons of his blouse, when the elder laid his hands on tip of his. He slightly broke the kiss, but still kept close. He whispered against Sehun’s lips, “Let me do it.” Then Luhan kissed him again, now opening Sehun’s blouse, the younger smiled against the other’s lips. Luhan  Sehun’s, now bare, chest. He softly moaned. Then the younger  took off Luhan’s t-shirt.

And you can all imagine for yourself what happened next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at 8 AM, when both of them were still asleep, someone knocked on the door of their room. The sound woke Luhan up, but Sehun didn’t even notice it. “Wait a minute.” Luhan said. he stood up and walked, well more like limped, towards the bathroom and grabbed a bathrobe. Then he went to open the door. What, or rather who, he saw did not please him. He slammed the door shut. Luhan, although he was in much pain, ran to Sehun. And shook him awake, “Sehun! Your dad’s here!” he whispered. “How did he find us?”

“Wait what?” he rubbed his eyes, to wake up for a bit.

“Your DAD is HERE.” Sehun instantly sat up straight.

“But how?” he whispered.

“SEHUN I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!”

“No sir I’m alone.” Luhan yelled back.

“I know you’re lying, because Sehun’s backpack is in there too!”

“Why would you think that?”

“I put a chip in it to make sure he wouldn’t leave his boarding school and it led me here.” Sehun and Luhan looked at each other. It was silent for a while and tears started to form in Luhan’s eyes.

“Sehun, I don’t want you to leave me...” Luhan cried.

“I don’t want to leave you either, but I don’t think there’s another option than-“

“Give up? Really Sehun? You said you would never give up on us.” Sehun cupped his beloved one’s face and pulled him a bit closer, looking straight in the other’s eyes.

“I will NOT give up on you, on us. But there’s nothing we can do now, we’ve got to come out eventually and I know my dad won’t leave us alone until we come out of this room. He already knows I’m here.” Luhan cried some more and then he stood up. Put his clothes on and threw Sehun’s clothes towards him.

“Luhan?” the younger asked carefully.

“Do not speak, please.” He said with broken voice. He grabbed the last of his stuff and in the meantime Sehun had put his clothes on too. The elder walked towards the door and opened it, he pushed Sehun’s father to the side for a bit. He stopped in the doorway, looked back with tearstained eyes and said, “Goodbye Sehun."

"Luhan, don't leave me here." he whispered.

"I'm sorry Sehun. We’re over.” then he walked away.

Sehun stared at the place, the love of his life had just been standing. Tears flowed from his eyes, but he did not make a sound. “I just let him walk away from me.” He said to himself, still staring at the same spot.