when Luhan meets Sehun

WTF SEHUN! What are we gonna do now? This is such a mess!!!

"Lulu, a few weeks ago I met someone, and I'm in love with him. I want you to meet him, he also has a son a little younger than you, but I'm sure you'll get along." Luhan's mother said. Luhan only stared at her without saying anything for what seemed like hours. Then he stood up and walked towards the door, his mom stood up soon after him and grabbed his hand. He stopped but didn't look at her.

"Mom, I can't do this yet. I just can't, so please..." he turned around and looked in her eyes, his own eyes filled with tears that were on the edge of falling, he sighed. "Just leave me alone." He pulled his hand out of his mother's grip and grabbed his coat. He stood before the door, he softly heard his mom cry but it didn't stop him, he stepped outside and slammed the door shut. He left.

He walked and walked for at least an hour, not knowing where to go while he kept saying to himself "you're the worst son ever". When it became dark he reached a nightclub, which he hadn't seen before. 'Must be new' he thought. He entered the club to check it out and to get some distraction. Inside it was dark, only disco lights, and there was loud music. At the middle of the dance floor a handsome tall guy caught his attention, he looked at him for a moment. The guy was busy doing a dance battle, he was definitely winning. At some point the guy suddenly turned around and caught Luhan's eyes. They looked in each other's eyes and Luhan felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He broke the eye contact and walked away, he decided to sit down somewhere. After a few minutes the guy from the dance floor dropped down next to him, the feeling became even worse. It was a feeling he had never felt before, but he actually liked it. A lot.

"Hey handsome." The guy reached out his hand. "My name's Sehun, what's your name?" Luhan felt his face heating up at the compliment. He grabbed Sehun's hand.

"I'm Luhan and thanks for the compliment, you're very handsome too."

"Well thanks Luhan. Your name doesn't sound Korean,  are you Chinese?"

"Yes I am, but I grew up in korea." Luhan answered.

"And if I may ask, how old are you?"

"I'm 22, you?"

"Wow seriously, I thought you'd be my age, sorry hyung. I'm 18 years old."

"It doesn't matter, at least you estimate me around 18 years old. Most people think I'm 14. It you know." He started laughing.

"Do you know, you're really pretty and cute when you laugh, hyung?" Luhan's face heated up again and he started blushing, Sehun saw it and pinched his cheeks. The elder started pouting.

"I'm not pretty or cute, I'm manly!" He frowned and crossed his arms.

"Of course you are, you're a manly man." Sehun kissed his cheek. Luhan opened his mouth by surprise but he couldn't utter a word. He only touched his cheek and started smiling. The other slightly giggled at the cute sight.

"Can I get your number?" He asked.

"Oh, uhm yes o-of course." And he reached for his phone. They exchanged phone numbers and talked for some more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun checked his watch.

"Wow is it this late already? I think I need to go home..."

"Oh, I really don't wanna go home, my mom and I had an argument today... but I'll figure it out, hope to speak you soon again."

"Come with me then, you can sleep with me."

"W-what? I d-don't think I'm ready for that."

"No no, that's not what I meant! I have a spare room at my apartment."

"Okay then." Luhan smiled at the younger. The younger grabbed his hand and led him outside to his bike. He let go of the elder's hand and sat down taking a hold of his bike with one hand, with his other hand he made a gesture for Luhan to sit down.

"Take a seat, hyung." So Luhan sat down on his carrier and folded his arms around Sehun's waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached Sehun's apartment he opened the door for the other and said, "welcome to my little paradise".

"Wow you're house is amazing! Do you live here all alone?"

"Yes I do."

"Don't you ever feel lonely?"

"Yes I do sometimes, that's why I prefer company. My friends come over a lot. But you're the first one, who I like-like, to come here since I live here."

Luhan blushed again and faced the ground, shuffling a bit with his feet. Sehun took a step closer, he laid one hand on the elder's shoulder and with his other hand he grabbed Luhan's chin, he pulled up his chin to face him. They stared in each other's eyes and the elder bit his lip slightly.

"You know" Sehun softly his thumb against the other's cheek "this has been my house for not so long yet, a few weeks or so, but it has become my home only since you're here. Because home is where your heart is. And you, Luhan, have stolen my heart." He softly kissed the other. Luhan laid his hands around the younger's neck and kissed him back, then he let go of the other's lips and whispered "You're really cheesy, you know that right?" He said giggling. "You have stolen my heart too, to be honest, I've never felt this before for anyone. I can be truly me with you and it's like I've known you for years already." Luhan kissed him again, but now they deepened the kiss. Sehun softly pushed him against the wall and started to make his way down. He kissed the elder's cheek and then he started attacking his neck, leaving some marks on it.

"Se-sehun" Luhan panted "s-stop, I d-don't want to g-go too fast."

Sehun laid one last soft kiss on his lips.

"Okay, you're right, l-let's take it s-slow." He said out of breath and took the elder's hand, they intertwined their fingers, Sehun led him to the couch. He gestured for him to sit down.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes water please and can I borrow your phone, mine's out of battery and although I argued with my mom today, she still has the right to know where I am, she must be worried."

"Of course, here" Sehun reached out his phone for him. Luhan called his mom.

"Uhm, hi mom."

"LUHAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, WHERE ARE YOU NOW AND WITH WHO'S PHONE ARE YOU CALLING?!" his mom screamed. Luhan held the phone a little further away from his ear and rubbed his ear with his free hand. The younger smiled at the cute sight.

"Mom, mom calm down. And please do not scream. I'm okay, I'm sleeping over at uhm... a friend's house. And I'm calling with that friend's phone."

"Why didn't you call me earlier? I was worried sick about you."

"I couldn't call earlier because my phone's out of battery and-uh... I just couldn't call earlier."

"So you're not coming home tonight?"

"No, I'm staying here." She sighed.

"Okay then, take care of yourself, I hope to see you tomorrow again."  

"I will, bye mom." And he hung up, his head hanging down. Sehun sat down next to him and took the elder's hand.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm the worst son ever." Sehun tilted up Luhan's chin and saw his eyes sparkling with tears. He gave a peck on his forehead. One tear rolled it's way down the other's cheek, so he softly wiped it away.

"No, of course you're not."

"But I hurt my mom's feelings badly."

"If you want to you can tell me what happened, maybe I can help you." The younger laid his arm around the other's shoulders and laid the other’s head on his shoulder. Luhan sighed.

"My dad died around a year ago. It was my birthday and we were waiting for my dad to come home, so we could celebrate it. After, I think, three hours or so my dad still wasn't home and we already tried to call him a few times but he didn't pick up. We decided to go to the police office and when we got there and told them what was going on two police men looked at each other and said an awful accident had happened where one man instantly died and one couple was driven, badly injured, to the hospital. So we had to go look if the man who died could have been my dad, and it was him..." tears started to flow from his eyes now. Sehun hugged him close to him and kissed his cheek. "...before my dad died, I lived on my own. But after it had happened I decided to come live with my mom again, not that it made much difference, because I locked myself up in my room almost all day long for a few weeks. I didn't even notice how bad my mom was doing, until she passed out because of her lack of food and sleep. Finally after a few months it all went a little better and since two months or so we were actually doing pretty well. But this morning she told me she had met someone new and she wanted me to meet him. I just couldn't take it at that moment, so I walked away from home. I just can't take the fact that she went through the same pain as that day. The waiting, not knowing if that person is safe. I really should have called her earlier..." he cried with all his heart and Sehun felt tears coming up too, he couldn't stand the sight of the elder crying. And he wished he could have met him earlier so he could have supported him at the hard times, so he could have been there for him, could have hugged him... "I'm such a bad person..." now the younger broke down in tears too, he couldn't take it anymore. He cupped Luhan's face with both his hands.

"Luhan, no, listen to me." His eyes pierced through the other's. "You're not a bad person, you're one of the best I know. You've been through hard times, and I wish I could have met you earlier, so I could have been there for you. You mustn't be too harsh to yourself, you've been through just as much as your mom. You lost your dad, one of the most important persons in the world for someone. And that you're not too happy that your mom's dating someone new is nothing more than a normal reaction. It's only been a year since you lost your dad so it makes sense you're not ready yet. And from now on I'm gonna be there for you whenever you need me." Luhan laid his hands on Sehun's, which were still cupping his face, and removed them from his face. He kissed the younger, who was a little shocked at first but kissed him back softly. A few more tears rolled down their cheeks. After their kisses they went back to cuddling up and the elder rested his hand on Sehun's heart. Sehun laid his hand on top of Luhan's and started fidgeting with the other's.

"Do you feel my heartbeat?" He asked the elder.

"Yes I do, it's beating very fast."

"I can't remember it ever beating this fast."

"Is it because of... me?" He asked a little insecure.

"Yes, because of you. I think I already love you, even though we just met. No wait I don't think it, I know it."

"Sehun..." the elder tilted his head a little to look into his eyes. "Don't say that, you only know me one day, you can't be able to tell if you love me after one day."

"But I do love you, with you everything is different, you changed my life, in a good way of course, and I always had a feeling of emptiness inside of me but since the moment I've seen you that feeling is gone. I feel this is meant to be, we are meant to be." Luhan giggled a little.

"I still think you're super duper cheesy, but I like it, I like you. And I'm sorry I'm not able yet to tell you 'I love you'."

"It doesn't matter, I can wait. I would wait for you all my life." Sehun the elder's cheek once more and stood up. He reached out his hand and said, "It's getting late, let's go to bed.", Luhan took his hand and stood up too.

"Where do you want to sleep tonight, in my room, the spare room or my room?" The younger said with a slight smirk.

"Why did you say your room twice? Did you already forget you said it before, silly?" Luhan's cheek got pinched by the other.

"Oh god, you're so naive, but it makes you cute. Oh no wait you're not cute, you're a manly man." He smiled at the other. "But I said it twice because I'd prefer you sleeping in my room, I swear only sleeping, nothing else. But it's up to you."

"Owh so that's why." The elder laughed. "Okay then, I'll sleep in your room."

"Yaayy, come with me!" He took the other's hand and started running towards his bedroom. He opened the door and flew inside, he softly pushed luhan down to make him sit on his bed. Then he went into the wardrobe, but he soon came out of it again.

"Wait, where do you normally sleep in?"

"T-shirt and pants."

"Okay, normally I sleep only with pants on, so shirtless. Would you prefer me wearing a shirt, or can I just sleep without it?"

"For me it doesn't matter, so choose what you want."

"Okay, then I'll go for sleeping shirtless."

He went back into the wardrobe and came out with their pyjama’s.

"Here you go." He handed the elder the pyjama, on the shirt was a picture of Bambi. "It suits you." Sehun winked at the other. "If you want some privacy with changing clothes you can go to the bathroom, it's behind that door there." And he pointed towards the said door.

"Nah, I'll just change here."

"Okay then." Sehun smiled and took off his shirt. The elder was stunned by the sight in front of him, Sehun really had a good body. He didn't even notice he was staring, until the other snapped him out of his trance.

"Luhan, is something wrong?"

"No, no, everything's okay. I think I'm just a little tired." The elder started blushing like crazy.

"Yeah sure." He said it in a really sarcastic way and smirked at him.

"What do you mean with 'yeah sure'?"

"You were obviously staring at me."

"N-no I wasn't"

"Yes you were."

"No absolutely not."

"Just admit it, you were staring."

"Okay, maybe." The younger laughed at the other's stubbornness. Then Luhan turned around and was about to take his shirt off, when the other stopped him.

"No, no, wait." Luhan let go of his shirt and turned back again. "What's wrong?"

"It's not fair."

"What?"

"You looked at me while I took of my shirt, so I think I have the right to see you take off your shirt too." He laid down on his bed on his stomach and cupped his face, just so he could see the elder.

"Okay then, you're right, that wouldn't be fair." And he took off his shirt too, he waited a second so Sehun could look at him.

"Done looking?" He asked the other.

"I'd never be done, but you can put on a shirt if you want to." The younger smiled. Luhan kneeled down in front of him and gave him a sweet peck on his nose.

"You're cute." The elder said.

"And?" Luhan rolled his eyes and smiled at the other."Want some more compliments, huh?"

"Only if you mean them."

"You're y, sweet and adorable." Now he kissed him on his lips.

"I love you." Sehun whispered. The elder stood up, put on a shirt and changed his pants. In the meantime Sehun had laid down normally on his bed. Luhan laid down next to him.

"Did you know." Sehun started. "That if you combine our names in a shipping name, you get sehan or luhun or selu or..." he scratched his head and suddenly came up with an idea, which he thought was a brilliant one.

"Let's call us hunhan! What do you think of it?" The elder snuggled up to his chest and nuzzled him.

"I don't like it." Sehun pushed the other of him a bit and looked into his eyes, slightly pouting. Luhan his cheek and gave him a soft long lingering kiss on his lips. "Don't worry, I LOVE it." Sehun shoot up and hovered over the other, pinning his arms next to his head, each on one side.

"Ooh so you wanted to tease me huh?"

"Maybe." Luhan smirked and suddenly attacked him by tickling him. The younger burst out in laughter, and in this moment of weakness Luhan changed their positions, so he was on top of Sehun, and hugged him like a koala. The younger the other's hair.

"Luhan?" The elder looked up.

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna make hunhan real?"

"Huh? I don't get it, what do you mean?"

"I mean, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"YES YES YES!" Sehun laughed at his now boyfriend.

"Aish you little pabo of a boyfriend come here." Sehun said and Luhan giggled, they moved up so their faces were close. Sehun the other's hair and slowly pulled him closer. They shared a loving kiss again."Ooh my boyfriend tastes gooood." Luhan jokingly slapped his arm.

"Let's go to sleep now, it's really late, you must be tired." The younger said while Luhan laid down beside him.

 "You better not be gone if I wake up and this all appears to have been a dream."

"Of course not, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Sehun woke up earlier than Luhan and after a few more hours of sleep for the elder he decided to wake him up. He sat down on the bed next to him and came closer only to peck his cute button nose. The elder let out a sleepy moan and wiped his eyes while yelping. When he opened his eyes and was met with the younger's face he smiled. Sehun smiled back.

"Good morning, Xiao Lu." Luhan giggled a little surprised by the fact his boyfriend knew some words of his first language.

"I didn't expect you to know Chinese, how come you do know?"

"Well actually, I didn't. But I woke up early this morning and decided it would be good to know some of my boyfriend's first language, so I searched it up."

Luhan felt a weird flutter go through his body again at the mention of the word boyfriend coming from Sehun's lips.

"I've got a little surprise for you." He pulled the blankets away from the elder and picked him up bridal style. Luhan laughed at the cute gesture.

"I can walk myself, you know?"

"Yes I know, but can't I spoil my boyfriend for a bit?" The elder blushed and buried his face in Sehun's chest. When they reached their destination, Sehun put the other down, still facing him.

"You can turn around now."

"Ooh you made me breakfast, that's so sweet."

Sehun walked towards a chair and pulled it out for Luhan.

"Come let's eat." Luhan smiled at him and had that thumping feeling in his chest, the one he had been feeling almost constantly since the moment he met the boy. He walked towards the younger and sat down on the chair. The other walked to the other side of the table and sat down too. He grabbed his and the elder's glass and placed them beside his plate. Then he took the bottle of Champaign. He opened the bottle and the cork flew away and bumped in to the ceiling.

"Whoops." The both of them laughed and suddenly their eyes crossed and they were both lost in the other's eyes, there was a silence for some time until Luhan spoke up.

"Sehun? I think I'm falling in love with you too. No wait I don't think so, I know it. This is something I have never experienced before. I've never really experienced love like with you."

"Baby you don't have to say this for me, you know? It's okay if it takes a little longer for you to say you feel the same for me."

"But it's true I do feel this way." They smiled to one another and both of them felt that this was just right, that they were meant to be together.

Sehun handed him his glass of Champaign and they clashed them together.

"To us."

"To us."