Chapter 5 : The performance

Love brings us together

" Yah , i knew it , you were behind everything , am i right to say that ? " Eunhyuk says to Gyuri , his voice is like ice , it is so cold that it made Gyuri shiver " So what if its me , she stole you away from me ! you belong to me ! after so much i have done for you , how can you not see my love for you " Gyuri said in a high pitched voice " I don't belong to you , i dont belong to anyone , you better leave her alone , if she is hurt in any other way again , i will hate you for the rest of my life " Eunhyuk says as he leaves the rooftop , leaving Gyuri by herself crying .

" Finally today has come ! " Hyoyeon says excitedly . Today is the day to perform for the dance assignment , both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is nervous and excited at the same time , because today , they are going to perform not only to TR but also to the whole of SM entertainment , from the trainees to the Top stars like BoA and H.O.T even just thinking about all these people that are going to be there has made Hyoyeon very nervous . Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon choosed red and black as their main colour for their costume , the costume hyoyeon was wearing is a black tank , that reveals hyoyeon's waist line , with a red jacket , her hair was made into big bouncy curls , with some make up , Hyoyeon looked so beautiful and elegant . Eunhyuk on the other hand was dressed with a red blouse and a black vest , with a cap , he looks much more handsome and gentle that day . Even the stylist that was appointed to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was mesmerised by their handsomeness and beauty . 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk waited patiently in their waiting room , while watching the others perform from the TV in their waiting room , everyone looked so handsome .  Hyoyeon is going to be the only girl performing today , and therefore she is very nervous . " Don't worry , we can do it ! hwaiting ! " Eunhyuk says as he put his hand ontop of Hyoyeon's . Hyoyeon was shocked by how warm and big Eunhyuk's hand was and suddenly all her fears and nervousness seems to go away , she give Eunhyuk a big bright smile and told him not to worry and that they are going to rock the stage . No one is supposed to see any of the performers before their performance . And almost everybody is waiting for Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk's performance .

Finally , its Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk's turn , they took a big breathe and went up the stage as the emcees say " Group number 32 , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon " The moment they went up the stage , they heard everyone , breathing in air , they were so mesmerise by how both of them look . " Go hyo ! Go hyo ! " Hyoyeon's members cheered on her . Hyoyeon gives a big bright smiled , that is so bright that it brightened the whole stage . The music starts , both of them dance with such chemistry and charisma that everyone is so absorbed into their dancing , their eyeballs are glued on both of them , that they didnt realise that their performance has ended . Followed by the last note of the song , their dance ended , there was not a single sound in the big auditorium , after about 5 seconds , the auditorium explodes into clapping and cheering , everyone stand and clapped for them , cheers filled the whole auditorium .

Both of them went down the stage , accompanied by the loud cheering . " We did it ! it was so awesome ! " Hyoyeon says as she hugged Eunhyuk tightly , after a few seconds they let go of each other " oops sorry , i was just to excited " Hyoyeon says as she let go of eunhyuk blushing , Eunhyuk shakes his head and also starts blushing . In the big auditorium two person were just sitting and looking . Yunho and Gyuri . " I have a new target " Yunho says witha smirk on his face . " Kim hyoyeon , don't be too happy , your suffering is going to come soon " Gyuri thought to herself