Chapter 12 : Love brings us together

Love brings us together

After a year , Hyoyeon debuted as a member of girls generation , that garnered lots of attention in the world , Hyoyeon also has her own fancafe called venus , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk rarely meet each other , but they always cheer each other by texting each other . Yunho also confessed to hyoyeon , but got rejected and they agreed to be good friends after that .

One night , Hyoyeon received Eunhyuk's text to ask her to meet at the garden near her dorm , when hyoyeon reached , she saw on the floor , rose petals and also candles that formed a heart shape , Eunhyuk was standing in the middle , what she was shocked to see was her members and super junior members , Eunhyuk walked towards Hyoyeon and held her hand , Super junior starts to sing their new song " all my heart " finally its the rapping part , " baby boo my hot little figure , whom i was searching anywhere on earth , when i almost collapse with exhaust , i just eye on you my beloved venus , it feels like a dream so don't wake me up , we so fine do you want to fly to the sky , i mean no one can interfere us , both holding hand i will never let you go , i admit , i promise everybody will envy us " after that Eunhyuk looks hyoyeon in the eyes and says " Hyoyeon , the rapping part , i wrote it , its dedicated to you ! i love you my beloved venus " Hyoyeon was so touched that she cried , her members cheered , tiffany even cried .

Suddenly , Eunhyuk's lips touched Hyoyeon's , everybody cheered , it seems like evrything paused , hyoyeon could not hear anything and it seems like a century has passed .

The next day , headlines of the newspaper , " SM DANCING COUPLE FORMED ! "