A night to remember

Love brings us together

The next day during dance lesson , TR told the class to report to her who they are working together with for the dance . When its Hyoyeon's turn , the TR asked who is Hyoyeon grouping with " Oh , Eunhyuk oppa " the moment she said Eunhyujk's name , the whole class became all quite , even TR " Eunhyuk never pairs up , he is always dancing by himself even in group assignments , though many people asked him to join , he always rejects coldly , how did this new girl make him pair up with her ? she sure is special " TR thoguht to himself

That afternoon after dance lesson , the news of Hyoyeon pairing up with Eunhyuk for dance assignment has been known throughout sm entertainment , it is not something very special , getting paired up with people , but if ts Eunhyuk , then it sure is special because Eunhyuk never pairs up with anybody . During lunch when Hyoyeon walk pass , everybody will look at her with a curious look on their faces . " Yah , Hyoyeonah ~ what they are saying is that true? you paired up with Eunhyuk for dance ? " Taeyeon asked in a surprised voice when Hyoyeon sits down beside her " Yeah why ? " Hyoyeon replies , still not noticing anything wierd about how everyone is looking at her . " the thing is , Eunhyuk never pairs up with anyone and you are the first " yoonA replies sitting down infront of them " oh i see , nowonder people are looking at me like i am some sort of alien " she jokes about it not showing any concern about how people are reacting to it .

After lunch when Hyoyeon is walking to her locker , she found a note lying in her locker to tell her to go to the rooftop at 6 pm , after seeing it , Hyoyeon didnt know whether she should show up , but after giving it much consideration , she decided to go because she thinks that it will be rude not to show up . After all her pratices with her group members , she went up to the rooftop and waited and also to take the time to practice her dance , she didnt want eunhyuk to waste his time to teach her the dance steps if she forgots . " Yah , Kim hyoyeon ! I didnt expect that you would show up " it was Gyuri Eunhyuk's ultimate fan number 1 . She always thinks that Eunhyuk is for her , and only her . " Hi , are you the one who wrote a note to me and put it into my locker ? sorry but i dont seem to know you " Hyoyeon replied , still polite " you dont know me ? well , i shall introduce to you , Eunhyuk is mine and only MINE  anyone who steals him away is gonna be sorry , today is just a warning if you dont get away from my Eunhyuk oppa , it will not be the same anymore tomorrow " Gyuri replied after finishing what she wants to say , Gyuri leaves . Hyoyeon on the other hand was still shocked by what happened just now . Its going to be 7 soon , Hyoyeon decided not to think much on what gyuri says first and think about it when she gets home and decided to put all her attention on dancing now , she finally got to the dance studio , this time Eunhyuk is ealier than her , he is practicing his parts over and over again , hyoyeon didnt want to disturb him  , so she observed his dancing from the door . He is so charismatic and cool when he dances , she is so absorbed in his dancing and didnt even notice that he has already finished his dance . " you're here " Eunhyuk says to hyoyeon and pulls her back to reality " haha yeah , sorry , i was busy thinking of some things " Hyoyeon says smiling .

Hyoyeon gets into dancing mode and put everything aside , she walks into the dance studio and and played ne - yo 's so sick from her ipod , they danced like yesterday but this time with more feeling , it seemed as if the whole world stopped and they are the only ones left . The last beat of the music stopped , they hold onto each other and looked into each other's eyes , their shirt is already wet by sweat , they felt something in their hearts , its beating so fast . They finally let go of each other , they didnt even notice that it is already past midnight . " oppa ! want to go eat supper ? i havent eat from just now " Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk " Why didnt you eat ? ok , i am a little hungry too " Eunhyuk replied . They left the dance studio together , they went to a nearby 24 hr cafe and ordered some food to eat . As they eat , they talked about alot of things , from their  hobbies to when they started dancing , to their passion for dancing . Its the first time Hyoyeon seeing eunhyuk smiling at something he seems so happy , so full of cheerfulness .

After having their supper at the cafe , Eunhyuk insisted on sending hyoyeon home , they walked slowly to hyoyeon's home , chatting as they walked , after sometime , they finally reached hyoyeon's place , they exchanged their numbers , Hyoyeon told eunhyuk to call her when he reached home , because its late at night and hyoyeon will be worried for eunhyuk , eunhyuk promised hyoyeon to text her when he reaches home . " I think i better get going now so i wont miss the last bus " Eunhyuk says " Okay , be careful " Hyoyeon says waving Eunhyuk good bye Tonight is such a special night .