Chapter 10 : Dance showcase

Love brings us together

Finally its the day of BoA's concert , many SM trainees went backstage to give support to hyoyeon and eunhyuk , " im so nervous " Hyoyeon says to eunhyuk , then eunhyuk did something that totally shocked hyoyeon , he put his hands on hyoyeons hands and said " don't worry , i will be with you " Suddenly , hyoyeon doesnt feel as scared anymore , her heart was calmed after hearing eunhyuk's voice , and his hands are so warm and big , hyoyeon thought to herself . Their costume today is a little bit revealing , with hyoyeon wearing a half yellow tank top with a translucent outer tank, Eunhyuk on the other side wears a black tank but during the dance , he will have to take off his tank top , which reveals his abs and makes him hotter and ier than usual .

"Eunhyuk shi , Hyoyeon shi , please get ready " one of the staff called out to them . They hurriedly go to the stage and as the start of the music , they went out to the stage , suddenly , the whole place turns quiet and they dance , like two lovers , talking about their love story and how madly in love they are , with the end of the music , the dance comes to an end , suddenly , everyone stands up , loud claps and cheers could be heard . As they go down the stage , BoA claps her hand , looking at them proudly .

After the whole concert , super junior members and girls generation members went back stage to congratulate them and they took alot of pictures together , TR who was watching the whole concert also comes back stage to praise hyoyeon and eunhyuk . Just then , leader of super junior lee teuk received a message from their manager to ask them to meet back at SM entertainment later . Lee teuk tells the other members about it and thay all left after their last congratulation words .

The whole backstage is left , with hyoyeon and her fellow members " hyoyeon ah , the dance was really so awesome , you and eunhyuk sunbaenim looks just like a couple " Tiffany says " Don't make wild guesses , we are just close friends , besides, we are not allowed to date " Hyoyeon says as she blush . Hyoyeon and her members decided to go to a BBQ restaurant to celebrate Hyoyeon's dance debut .

Back at SM entertainment ~

" Guys , actually i called all of you back today is to tell you that all of you are going to debut next month " their manager says . " WHATTTTT ?! "shindong says loudly . the manager nodded and continue " So from now on , all of you are going to prepare for your first single , so this whole month , all of you are going to be very busy . " the manager says .