Dancing together , the start of the LOVE

Love brings us together

The next day , TR announces the first dance assignment of the year , it is to form up a dance routine in groups of two , threes , fours and fives the group that has the highest score for this assignment will be awarded . Then TR asked everyone to decided on their groups now as he has a performance on and leaves . Everyone is getting into their groups and because Hyoyeon is new , so alot of people asked hyoyeon if she wants to join their group , Hyoyeon turned and look at Eunhyuk , he doesnt seem to have a group and is sitting by himself reading a book , Hyoyeon turned back to the sunbaes that kindly offered her to join them and said " thank you oppa ! but its okay , i already have a group " hyoyeon says brightly . " oh ! with who ? " the sunbaes asked her curiously " Secret ! " says Hyoyeon mysteriously .

Hyoyeon then walked towards Eunhyuk and asked , " Hi ! can i be in the same group with you ? " Eunhyuk look at her emotionlessly and said " Why do you want to be in the same group as me ? you girls are all the same , because i am good looking huh? " Hyoyeon was shocked at why Eunhyuk said that and said " No ! because i want to be your friend not because you are handsome or whatsoever but because i like the way you dance " Eunhyuk was shocked at Hyoyeon's reply and was also a little touched , this girl infront of him , that has barely got to know him , actually said such touching stuff . " okay , I accept , meet at 7pm at the dance studio later " he said and grabbed his bag and leaves.

Finally its 7pm , Hyoyeon ran as fast as she could to the dance studio , she was scared that Eunhyuk would leave if he never see her , when she reached the dance studio , no one was inside , " I think he is not here yet " she thought to herself and on the lights to the dance studio , she decided to play a music to help get her body warmed up before Eunhyuk arrives , she doesnt want him to think that she comes unprepared . Hyoyeon turned her Ipod to shuffle and it was ne-yo's so sick , she waited for her body to go into the music and started dancing , her charisma filled the empty room , it seemed like the cold empty room was filled with heat and passion , but she didnt realise at the door , Eunhyuk is watching her lovingly .

The song ended , just as Hyoyeon was trying to catch her breath , someone clapped , Hyoyeon was shocked and turned around to see who was it , it was Eunhyuk , he is a little bit different from the morning and yesterday , this time , he smiled . " He should smile more , he looks good when he smiles " Hyoyeon thought to herself  " Sorry if i have frightened you , but your dancing was so awesome that i didnt want to interupt  " Eunhyuk says

" Its okay , I thought you wouldnt come " Hyoyeon says with a smile . " When i see you dance just now , i have an idea , why not we just work on ne-yo's so sick ? i think its a great song " Eunhyuk says " Sure ! we can see what we can do with the song " Hyoyeon says excitedly the two started practicing , they worked for hours and finally made up the whole dance routine . They spend the next an hour or so , practicing the moves and trying to remember them , when they dance it seemed like there is a certain bond and chemistry between them , its like they are in their own little worlds , they forgot the time and practiced and practiced , till late at night . Both of them seems closer now , and Eunhyuk seems much more gentle now , throughout the time thay practice , Eunhyuk was so gentle , he was no longer the Eunhyuk that is so cold and hard to go near to , but a gentle prince .

" Its late now , where do you leave ? " Eunhyuk ask Hyoyeon " I live quite near this place " Hyoyeon answered

" Its so late now , let me send you home " Eunhyuk says to Hyoyeon " Its okay , i can go back myself " Hyoyeon declines Eunhyuks offer

" see you tomorrow , lets meet at 7pm again at the dance studio and lets go eat supper tomorrow ! and you can send me home after that ! no rejecting ! " Hyoyeon smiled and waved back at Eunhyuk and ran out of Dance studio , leaving Eunhyuk behind smiling to himself , " she is such an interesting kid " Eunhyuk says to himself