005

Unknown.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing that they were already inside the library, I ran to the nearest toilet and hid inside the last cubicle. Some killer is really on the loose…how could she kill Babysoul when she’s so innocent? Who would? Only Jia would, that’s the only possibility. Jia’s ghost is really back. The eight of them don’t even mix around with any others, let alone be to annoy the others enough to kill them. Only Jia would.

 

Hearing their panicked voices as they ran out of the library, I walked slowly towards the library and I pushed open the glass door slowly, trying hard not to make a single creak. I walked pass each bookshelf and when I reached the very last bookshelf, I saw something which made me stumble backwards and almost screamed like when I saw Sujeong.

 

Babysoul was leaning against the wall there, a book dripping with blood on the floor beside her, her face also with a shocked expression, but not quite as Sujeong’s, and the top of her index finger was split open, as if she had cut her finger with blade, but just halfway through. But this time it was obvious, it was definitely a paper cut, but sort of books could make your finger split open so badly?

 

Hearing some noise outside, I quickly slipped out of the library from the back door, which led me back to the corridor on the other side. With my head down I sneaked back inside my dorm and acted like I had never left the room before.

 

The next day, the girls, now with their numbers decreased to only six, sat next to me again. I was holding a book and pretending to read it as I paid attention to what they now have to say. 

 

“Jia is really back!” Jisoo cried, as she sniffed. “Think about it, the only person who wants us dead so badly is Jia!” Mijoo said, agreeing with Jisoo. “I don’t think I believe in ghosts.” Yein said firmly, in a monotone voice. for the first time. Yein you alright? Jiae gave her a worried glance. Yein did a small smile as she turned to the others. “If it’s really ghost, why wouldn’t they scream? Isn’t it obvious Babysoul hurt herself?” She said, looking at each and every one of them with a scary glance. Jiae gave a nod with a smile, obviously agreeing. “But what type of books could cut you like a blade? And why would she doing some reading in the middle of the night?” Jin asked, feeling really confused. “Maybe she just remembered a research that had to be done, that’s all,” Yein said. “Can’t she do that in the morning?” Jisoo asked, feeling more confused. “The project is probably due today, so obviously she had to sneak out and finish her research.

 

“I still don’t think it matches though. Think, is Babysoul the type of person to leave her projects until the last minute before finishing it?” Mijoo said. All Kei did was nodding her head throughout this whole thing. “She’s too disturbed from what has happened to Sujeong.” Yein said. “I’m just going to go with the fact that Jia is back…because I have a feeling, I’m next,” Mijoo said, rubbing her hands on her arm, feeling cold. Could there be someone who wants to take revenge for Jia? Jiae asked, looking at Yein. Yein nodded. “That’s exactly what I thought. Sujeong is the one who had been afraid of ghosts all this while. If there had been one, she would have screamed her heart out, but, we heard nothing.” Yein said.

 

Lessons went on as usual. It’s funny to see how no one had discovered her yet in the library. To be very honest, only these eight girls ever stepped into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter