001

Unknown.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m new to this school. But I doubt my existence in this school. I had no friends. I’m invisible. And yes, I sit alone during lunch time everyday. 

 

Sitting right next to me, next to my lonely table in that one corner, were eight girls. They laughed non-stop, spilling jokes that almost made me laugh. Almost. But sitting next to them wasn’t that bad. I got to know each of them quietly, over these three weeks, without them knowing.

 

There’s this girl called Babysoul. Clearly, she is either the eldest or the one who thinks one step ahead of the rest. Also, she loves books. Most of the time, when the others were laughing too loudly, she would shushed them and continue reading.

 

Another girl which I had noticed quite some time, was Sujeong. She had bangs, and they would hang perfectly just right above her round eyes. She laughed a lot and she was one of those who talked a lot and loved to joke around. And so she was the one who gets shushed a lot by Babysoul. She have a nice big smile which could brighten anyone’s day, including mine.

 

Next to Sujeong is this girl whom appears to be this group’s maknae, Yein. She is a cheerful full of joy and she rarely went emo. I don’t think I’ve ever saw her staying quiet or anything. She seems to be best friends with Sujeong and they both were apparently inseparable. They shared food, they shared books, they sometimes shared their seat, and probably much more.

 

There’s this girl who probably has more popularity than them, Mijoo. She had lots of guys coming over to the table with flowers asking for her to accept them. But she never did. She always tells her friends that she wants to focus more on her studies and she don’t want her first love to get taken away by people who only wants to gain popularity by dating her. 

 

A girl who laughs along but don’t really have any true opinions, Jisoo. She is probably one of the most matured ones maybe that’s why she don’t really say anything out. She keeps stuff to herself, but spills them all out when she’s not feeling well. And anytime, her friends were all willing to list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter