002

Unknown.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Basically, they walked through all classrooms of the school, with me tailing behind them, hiding behind corners as I listened to their desperate cries.

 

“Sujeong-ah!! Please stop playing…” Yein cried out loud as tears fall down her face uncontrollably. Of course she would cry, Sujeong was her best friend. When I was peeking around, I saw Babysoul walking in and out of classrooms with Jisoo following her around. 

 

“Maybe she isn’t on this block at all.” Jisoo suddenly said. Where could she be? Jiae did those hands sign to her. “Probably…at the toilet near the field maybe?” Mijoo suggested. “Let’s go now then!” Jin said, then with Kei by her side, they went down the stairs with quick and uneven steps.

 

Deciding to follow them instead, I walked down with the other stairs only to see them both running towards the toilet near the field. Following them stealthily and quietly, they went in and after waiting for thirty seconds, they came back out shooting their heads as they walked back upstairs glumly again.

 

I was walking up too but now slower as I felt my legs tarting to feel tired. I looked around the corner once again and this time I saw Jiae walking into the toilet and then running back out with the most shocked expression I had ever seen. If she wasn’t a mute she would have screamed. She was pointing into the toilet and sniffing silently as shocked tears came rushing down. 

 

One by one they went into the toilet only to come back out screaming. Apart from Yein who screamed, “SUJEONG NO!!”, and she literally passed out with Jin and Mijoo rushing towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter