003

Unknown.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But that’s impossible!” Mijoo shouted. “She’s already dead!” Jin said. “Her body was even found! Dead! In the toilet!” Babysoul shouted. Yein kept silent. “Her body was missing the next morning,” Jisoo whispered. “But…but it already is a fact that she’s not living anymore!” Mijoo said, getting agitated. “Don’t panic guys, I just thought of it, that’s it,” Kei said, then quietly leaning back against her chair, thinking hard.

 

What exactly happened? Why do they all seem so scared about it? Did they kill someone? Or planned a murder on someone they hate? Jiae seemed to be looking confused. Yein then tapped Jiae’s arm lightly then they both walked away to a somewhere else. Feeling curious about this, I just followed them, leaving the others behind there.

 

When they finally arrived at the rooftop garden, feeling satisfied with the location, they both sat down near the edge while I crept silently to behind a pillar as I peeked and listened closely to what they’re gonna say.

 

Anything you want to tell me? Jiae gave an encouraging smile as she patted on Yein’s back. Yein stared blankly out into the skies and sighed. “This is something all seven of us regretted back then…we shouldn’t have went to that extend…” Yein started as tears started to spill down.

 

“Once, there were eight of us, Sujeong, me, Kei, Mijoo, Jin, Jisoo, Babysoul, and also another girl, Jia. But that was two years back then.” She took a deep breath. “If only I had went deeper into it and clear it up for her…” More tears started trickling down. Jiae gave her a pat. “We had been so happy together, and everything was just like how it was now. Until one day,  Jia started to change. She started to hang out with guys more than we did. Little did we know what she wanted to do for us…” Yein started crying, and I noticed Jiae having tears welled up inside her eyes too. 

 

“We thought, she wanted to leave us and start anew, and because of this, we all started bullying her…and gave her harsh comments, making herself a fool in the crowd. Everyone stopped talking to her, nobody wanted to have even a tiny bit of relationship with her. Until one night, when I was walking to the toilet as what Jia had told me too, but then, it was too late.” There was a dead silence in her voice.

 

“She had already hung herself up by the neck and she died, leaving a piece of note next to her. It wrote, Yein, maybe you guys had already given up on me, but didn’t you tell me that you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter