Hey...?

Long Time No See

"NO!" Jihoon shouted," i mean...uhh no.Sorry i didn't mean to sound harsh."

"I insist."Seongcheol  stood by his point,refusing to budge.

"Seongcheol....please.I'm late for work" Jihoon pleaded, he didn't  want to have anything to do with Seongcheol anymore.

"Okay...at least let me walk you to work." Seongcheol offered, getting down on one knee and signalling for Jihoon to hop on his back.

"It's okay...Oh!I see Soonyoung, bye!" Jihoon tried his best to run after his co-worker, jumping on his back.

Seongcheol slowly stood up, dejected. Finally meeting his old friend and getting rejected. All he could do was hope fate would bring them together again. Probably not the way he imagined their reunion. Besides, Jihoon might even be attached....to....that squirrel looking guy??? Seongcheol's morale hit the ground. 'Well at least you can still be his friend right?' Seongcheol tried to comfort himself.

"What the hell Jihoon, you scared me."

"Shhh don't do anything just walk to the cafe."

"Wh-"

"Just do it Soonyoung." Jihoon whacked the poor boy on his head.

"HEY!" Soonyoung protested,turning round to glare at the other, only to be met with puppy eyes that only came out once in a blue moon.It was like a rare Pokémon.  The ridiculous situation had Soonyoung dissolve into giggles and had Jihoon face palming in exasperation. 

'Soonyoung, get going before I kick you." Jihoon threatened through gritted teeth.

"Jeez okay Captain Levi." Soonyoung wheezed.


Seongcheol would haved thanked lady luck if hadn't saw the scene in front of him several days before. Faced with Jihoon again, it would be a lie to say that he wasn't discouraged that he couldn't carry out his plan anymore. 

"Sir,what can i get you?" 

"Uh oh yeah...can i get two ice americanos and that cheesecake to go?" Seongcheol pointed at the s'more cheesecake that Junghan wanted so much.

Shortly when his order arrived, he returned to their table.Junghan's eyes lit up at the prospect of sinking his teeth into that AMAZING cheesecake. 

"Thanks Cheollie!" Junghan exclaimed,squeezing the boy into a bear hug. 

"Uhhh....let's go eat this somewhere else."Seongcheol stuttered,catching Jihoon staring at them.

"Why,Cheol-"

With that Seongcheol dragged the poor angle out of the store and out of Jihoon's sight. Seongcheol was starting to doubt Jihoon in a relationship and he would like to keep himself single in Jihoon's eyes.

'He's in a relationship? Ahhh screw that. Lose the feelings. No.more.Seongcheol.' Jihoon chided himself.

For the past few days since Junghan had dragged him to "the best cafe ever" as the younger had called it, Seongcheol found himself visiting it almost everyday after lessons. He would sit there and study till it was almost closing hours before silently slipping out.He wasn't ready to attempt to talk to Jihoon yet,settling on peeking at the blonde once in a while.

Jihoon would find himself hoping that Seongcheol would make a conversation with him, despite him telling himself to cut all ties with Seongcheol. The time where he lost contact with the older had affected him a lot, he thought his first true friend;or what he thought was his first true friend, hated him and decided to ignore him. Yet, he found himself gravitating more and more towards Seongcheol each passing day. After a while, he would leave a take out box of cheesecake on Seongcheol's table shortly before closing hours. Sometimes he would slip drinks onto his table.It was easy to do so in secrecy as Seongcheol was always so absorbed in his work.

The pair was too shy to actually converse but made subtle glaces at the other.This went on more than necessary and had Soonyoung wondering when it would progress into something more.

"Jihoon.That guy there,when are you ever going to talk to him"

"Uhh...which guy?I dont know what your talking about."Jihoon muttered, busying himself with cleaning the barista counter. 

"Don't pretend young one," Soonyoung playfully nudged the older. 

"Shut up, I'm not ready yet.Go away and...help in the kitchen or something."Jihoon scowled.

Soonyoung chuckled and skipped off to the kitchen to bug someone else. Jihoon pouted, he didn't know how to face Seongcheol after pushing him away. All he knew was he had to do it soon or he'll most likely get snatched up by that long haired guy if he wasn't already with him. 'Does he even swing that way?' Jihoon thought. Sighing,he pushed away the thought and continued to tend to the counter,sweeping off the coffee granules.All while cursing the barista Mingyu who was so messy.

Hope you guys like this chapter which is absolute bull and is not somethings I'm proud of.It's just uhh word vomit. I tried making it better using the Hemingway Editor.(Which is of great help btw). I just wanted to leave you guys with one last chapter before I return to school.

THE CHAPTER PICTURE IS SO SQUISHYYY