Longing

Long Time No See

*Time skip of several years

Jihoon picked up the phone and dialed the number he knew by heart. The dial tone rang much longer than expected. 

"Hey.It's Cheol. Sorry if I couldn't pick up.I'll be back soon I promise."

Jihoon pouted and hung up.It had been weeks since he lost contact with Seongcheol. He knew the boy was moving back to Busan. In the early stages they chatted everyday but soon, their conversations got shorter and shorter.Soon,it stopped all together. Seongcheol never called back. Jihoon decided that Seongcheol had lost interest in him and felt that he was a waste of time. There he was again...abandoned. Nowadays, he simply called to hear Seongcheol's voice. It gave him comfort.

Seongcheol sighed in defeat as he fiddled with his phone. Why did he have to be so clumsy and drop his phone into the pool.Now he couldn't contact Jihoon. All his letters to to orphanage came back,unopened. He did everything to find Jihoon but to no avail. He couldn't get to Seoul to look for Jihoon and his other friends weren't of any help.Vernon was back in New York with Sophia, Minggyu was in Changwon with Wonwoo's family.His parents got shot down in the midst of reporting war in the Middle East.

"Jihoon ah...are you still feeling down?Sorry I can't call" Seongcheol pouted as he stared at his new phone.

*Several more years later

".IM LATE!" Jihoon raced through the train station, his jacket barely on his small frame of 5"4.

With rushed apologies, Jihoon breezed through the packed station and made it to class in the nick of time.

"Had it rough?" Seokmin said, raising his eyebrow at the birds nest atop Jihoon's head.

"Uh...yeah...well .I didn't do my research," Jihoon groaned as he attempted to smooth down his hair while looking down at the neatly typed out report in front of Seokmin.

"You're screwed my boy," Seokmin sent him a "you're dead" look.

Jihoon paled.He couldn't afford to miss work later.

"EXCUSE ME.SORRY.GODDAMIT."Jihoon tumbled down onto someone.He had been rushing to work.

"Woahh there,you okay?" that smooth velvety voice Jihoon was so familar with filled his ears.

All the poor boy could do was whimper in pain.He might have sprained his ankle. 

"Can you walk?" the stranger asked, offering his hand.

Jihoon grabbed it.It was so familiar. The strong hands that once patted his head and wiped his tears.It was all too familiar. 

"JIHOON?" The voice exclaimed. 

"SEONGCHEOL?!??!?!"Jihoon lost control of his whole being and yanked Seongcheol to the ground.

"Geez Jihoon,you're one strong guy." Seongcheol remarked, massaging the red mark on his wrist.

"Uh...I got to go.Bye."

"Don't - wait-"

"Im fine,"Jihoon replied firmly, trying his best to refrain from limping till he was out of sight.

"Wait!It was a pretty bad fall.We should get it checked," Seongcheol appeared behind the blonde.
 

A/N:Sorry for the lonnnnngggggg wait.Im not going to give any excuses.So...the long wait was because I stalled a lot writing this chapter. It's not yet perfect so I'll comeback and improve it at some point.Other than that,I hope you enjoy and I'll try my best to come up with the next chapter as soon as possible.

and about this chapter's picture was taken somewhere in Taipei.I can't remember where I took it.The man there would represent Jihoon waiting for Seongcheol to pick up.