cataclysm

Unstated Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was relaxingly eating my foods when a slim milky-white skinned girl walked towards me. She seemed so cheerful. “Hye, Iris Mouris. I am Yoona. Can we be friends, perhaps ?” “What? Mouris?” -..- She was too innocent to be ignored, and without hesitating I nodded my head and “Yes, of course”. She smiled like a Cheshire cat , making my mood again.

“I think that we’re gonna be good friends, Hahaha.” I said and we shared a laugh.

She was not awkward and I had fun just by telling my stories with her.

It turned out that she was a student from my class majoring Mathematics in that class. She was an Einstein Minded. Maybe we should battle -____-

At the end of the recess time, we walked back together to our class and she made her way to Taehyung’s seat. I was a bit flustered when she opened normally in front of him and he replied with a pleasant face. I envied her, wishing if he could treat me like that. Yoona is indeed a lucky girl. She was beautiful and smart , people adore her. I only get a chance to tell my feelings to my dear heart. My first day of school was averagely well. Not bad because of Yoona and bad because of Taehyung. Actually there was many students bumps into me and I wont tell their names one by one.

That night, I watched shooting stars alone at the park near my house. I was scared but what to do my only family member, Min was on her duty at her office. I don't like walking alone especially at night but I want to watch meteors in front of my very eyes so badly.

I wish that a prince would come and confess his feelings at me. HAHAHAHA WEKK !!!

Ok, but that was true. You will wish a mirage that seemed so far away if you are alone.The stars fall twice so freely and the show ended.

I don't want to return home that fast so I made up my mind to have a meal in Mr. Jang’s restaurant and I walked there. He is a lovely old folk and I love him just like how I love my Dad. :”)

But ,my parents are dead honourably as they died in a rescuing mission when there was an earthquake at Gwangju.

I couldn't help but cried motivelessly. Mr. Jang knew me since I was a baby, he was my Dad’s big bro.

He ran a restaurant but not so popular even so, I love to visit often.

A couple stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter