where it all began

Unstated Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes yawned its lid scarcely. Light-brownish ray from the blazing sun outside warmed my skin like the satin that covered our skin perfectly in the coldness of winter. The tropical wind send me away into the fantasy with the words from a love song hummed by the flitting birds. I need more nap to record the sweet dreams I just had into my mind and getting ready to face the cruel word that have made many people cry for it.

             As usual, I played songs by the Green Day to start my day. Yup, Green Day is my absolute favourite band. I played the 21 Guns song low. I closed my eyes and recalling Min’s saying. “You’re going to a new school which is Genie High School next week, Iris.” My heart sank, what about my boon friends? I’m going to leave them and move to Myeongdong City. Crap ! Finally, the day had reached its destination. I put on a blouse and the long skirt that were prepared by my sis.

            Students have to wear those lame-looking uniforms. Ugh! Students be like “WE WANNA UP-TO-DATE UNIFORMS THIS IS JUST TOO LOCO.” Teachers be like “NO MORE DREAMS KIDS”. *Ok, sorry for the gibberish saying.

            I then ran out from my bedroom like some of freaks, got my eyes around the kitchen searching for some food that I could devour till I discovered a toast, a heated one. Such a luck on my first day of school. To boot, I hope this is gonna be totally true. “Hey, you should make your way now, or you’ll be late.” I got little flabbergast by my sister, Min’s ear-splitting shout from our hut’s hall. But, I just have a bite of the toast.

            I made up my mind to finish it along the walk. Sis Min had actually irked me by his slow-motion stroll, SAFETY FIRST was her buggy motto that annoys me regularly. In about a boring 20 minutes walk, we arrived at the school.

            My mouth opened widely and my hand was supporting it. I gulped in as much air as I could as the school compound astonished me. Totally an elite-school. My sister patted my shoulder and give me a “Good Luck” sign in a teasing way.

           Well, I am not that rich to get to study in that privileged-class school. We gave each other a bear hug and my sister began to proceed her way home. I breathed in and strode into the school. The students got their eyes on me. With my bloody sense of fashion, totally the opposite from them, I heard p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter