psycho

Unstated Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I see, you’re too poor to have a boyfriend that you survey mine too. You know you could get some guys in the nightclub”.

I wanted to slap her right on her face but I don't have urge to do that.

My eyes was loaded with tears that glistened under the light of the train lamp.

Snot streamed down clearly from my nose. Yoona tried to get rid of this darkened atmosphere, she dragged my hands to the other sector of the train and buoyed me up. She told me that world was normal like this. I wish I could exchange my soul into her body.

She was really strong-hearted. “Do not stand on the yellow line. The door is about to open in this Namsan Station.”

“Oh we’re here, let’s go.” Yoona cheered me up. We strolled to the Namsan Tower while moistening our mouth with the sweet ice-cream Yoona bought for me.

    We chatted , laughed and joking happily.

Upon reaching, we climbed up the stairs to make it to the rooftop.

TO MY AMAZEMENT, it was spectacular.

              My heart sank at the sight of the breath-taking scenery from the peak. Of course, as teenage girls, me and Yoona took some selfies to remember. Yoona got high as a kite that she jumped up and down making me dizzy.

At that very moment I recognised an ordinary face about 10 meters away from us. I stretched my eyes to see more clear till I saw Taehyung’s the jerk face. He was making me nearly saliva vomit. After Suga it is Taehyung , what kind of drama is this ? Did he stalk me? 에이, 설마. this gut feeling is driving me nuts. Yoona saw a salesroom that sell locknuts.

       You know, many lovey-dovey couples would clasped the locknuts at one bar prepared. People believe if they lock their nuts together their relationship would last long. “How bout we do it too? Who knows maybe our best friendship will last till forever. Hihi.”

Yoona suggested out of sudden. “Well, I’ve thought about it too. Let’s go”

Deep in my heart, I desired to complete this ‘ritual’ with my boyfriend. :’)

But, whatever. We bought two locknuts and hooked them at the bar while wishing that our friendship will enduring.

                   “Hey, hey, look who’s here. A y nerdy.” I turned my head and yeah, Taehyung, know what ? My whole body rambles at the sight of Taehyung , he was kinda nightmare to me.

           His fierce yet adorable face making me frightened every time he step closer. He is not ghost but I cant help from not being afraid in front of him. He suddenly raised his voice.

 

“Attention to all of people here. I would like to inform something really important. See the girl wearing a red dress there?” He said while pointing his finger at me. “Okay. She is extremely fatal stalker. Stay away from her if you don't want to get hurt.”

He said to all of them , leaving my mouth gaped widely.

My mind went bizarre just like I’m going to collapse soon. My head was aching as the impact from the situation.

People got their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter