feeling

Unstated Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After changing into my sport tee and pants, I ran to the field uncontrollably till I felt something really hard as crashed my toe. DAMN.I looked down and I saw a huge rugby helmet and my rage risen up badly. 

I surveyed around and I found out that there is nobody around. Without second to waste, I kicked the helmet with all my might, releasing the beast inside me. 

"Haha." Wait? Someone just chuckled? Did the person saw me? Oh, I'm in trouble for God's sake. "Haha." I got goosebumps and many things sprang in my mind. Ghost? Psycho? Phantom? Spirits of the hall? My mind went blank as freaky thing kept coming up to my mind. I increased my walking pace and I bumped into

....Yoona.... wow fortunately. I hugged her dor around 3 seconds and she pulled herself. "Wae? Did you see ghost?" I breathed in much air and told her the matter. She nodded and burst laugh crazily. "HAHAHA. You're insane. How did ghost appeared in this school?" "WHAT? You laugh? It's true okay?" "Okay. But for now, let's warm up or else your beloved Mdm Han gonna lose her temper." 

Thinkng about Mdm Han that students have been talking a lot, I obeyed her. We warmed up along with others. "Hey, rascal, you lead the warm up session." Seohyun shouted and other pupils laughed except for Taehyung. He didn't even glared. Realising that I was glancing at Taehyung, Seohyun told me to hurry. "Kk." 

I am lazy to fight with her. She is just a total psycho. Then, Mdm Han showed up and we began to do activity. For the girls, we have to play netball. But since the school net-ball team are using it, we have to play basketball along with the boys. VS. The first round, I didnt take a part as Mdm Han dont told me to do so. I just buckle up myself at the spectators sit. 

I got a very nice sport. I sat alone because Yoona is playing. Other girls as well. Only me and three other boys remained. In about 4 minutes game, Mdm Han stopped the game and asked me to replace this girl, Julian's spot as she hurt herself. "Play well." Julian said to me, whispering while rolling her eyes. She must hate me. 

I grabbed the ball and someone pushed me really hard from the back. OUCH! I fell forcefully. I got tears but since there is a teacher, I controlled. I got bruised and blood at my knee. I wonder who did that?

        "Euw, what a fragile lad. HAHAHA" You know who said that, Seohyun. "HEY, stop it." Mdm Han intruded. "Oh, you hurt bad. Kim Taehyung! You've been to the treatment room right? Can you please bring Iris to there?" Mdm Han said. Wha? What? Taehyung? Did I broke my ear too?  I shaked my head. "No. No. I'm totally fine with this. It's only a little bruise and a drop of blood. It's okay." I defended. 

Taehyung seems glad of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter