Prologue (Part 3)

Me and the Two of Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He loosened the tie on his uniform. He placed his camera carefully on its bag before he dishevels his hair that will surely give him a new edge. The façade of being a regular student/school paper staff is gone; it’s time to be the cool, spoiled youngest son of the family.

His brother had messaged him to meet him on an expensive restaurant near the school. He plays with his keys as he takes the back exit where he parks his car. He throws his bag on the passenger seat, carefully placing his camera beside it. He made a turn to the driver’s seat before he finally leaves the school. Being a senior student can really be tiresome.

He spots the restaurant and parks on an empty slot in the parking area. He removes his coat and tie, opening afew buttons, folds his sleeves up to his elbow before killing the engine. He grabs his camera and car keys before he locks his car. He finally jogs to the entrance.

“Reservation number sir,” the awaiting waiter asks.

“Number 18,” he supplies then follows the said waiter.

His brother looks hungry since he has already ordered and is wolfing down the laden food on the table.

“Chill! You might choke yourself,” he chuckles as he takes the opposite chair.

“Mom and Dad had made me wait at the airport since they promised they will fetch me. It turns out that they have already left the country without informing me. Imagine, I had been there for more than 7 hours looking like an idiot!” his brother complains then takes a large bite on his sandwich again.

“You had ordered for me already? But I am not into these foods,” then he stares at his brother wolfing the pile of food on the table. He just ordered a plate of pasta.

In less than 20 minutes, the table is already clear with only two glasses of wine only.

“I can’t believe that a brat like you will graduate with honors,” his brother shakes his head, a playful smirk plastered on his face.

“Come on bog brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter