Oh My Chocolate

That Boy Next Door

Your POV

"Are you doing anything for Wonwoo?" Young Mi asked.

"What do you mean...?" I said confused.

"VALENTINES DAY!!"

"Oh. Right."

"Are you? You are, right?? You have to!!"

"Should I make chocolates or something...?"

"YES. Hurry up and change we're going now~" She pulled me off my bed and pushed me into my closet. Do I have to change? I looked down at my loose tee and shorts. Well Wonwoo told me not to wear shorts so I can't wear this, I thought in a mockingly deep voice (? Lol k). I changed into leggings and tucked my shirt in at the front and slipped on a beanie. Grabbing my wallet and phone I rushed downstairs to Young Mi. "You look cute today~" She praised.

"Actually I look like trash aka what I look like everyday. Let's just go." I hooked her arm with mine and pulled her out. "Where do we go? Walmart?"

"Yeah we have to take bus... 98." She looked around. "That way." She pointed down the street. I hummed in response and started walking. "Oh? The bus is coming!! Run!" (다시 RUN RUN RUNN) We ran, barely making it in time. Heading for the back, I saw 7 familiar boys.

"IT'S YNNN!!!" Most of them yelled excitedly.

I laughed awkwardly. "Uh hi."

"Yn, who are they?" Young Mi whispered.

"Wonwoo's brother's friends," I glanced up at them noticing them looking at Young Mi. "Ah this is my friend, Young Mi." I introduced each of them to her.

"Young Mi-ah sit next to me!!" Jimin said excitedly, scooting over and motioning for her to sit.

"No sit with me!!~" Taehyung whined.

"Shut up Tae she's sitting with me!" Jimin retorted.

"Could you guys like, both shut up or..? I'm trying to sleep here." Yoongi grumbled, leaning against the window with his eyes closed.

"She can sit wherever she wants to." Namjoon said.

"You can just sit with me..." I chuckled, sitting in one of the empty seats in front of the boys. Young Mi sat down shyly next to me.

Jimin opened his mouth to talk. "Hey um... Young Mi... Are you... Sin-"

"No." I answered quickly, knowing the obvious question he was about to ask. Hoseok laughed at my quick rejection and Jimin's dejected face.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

 

Young Mi blurted out. "What do you mean no-"

"Sungjae." I stated plainly.

"That idiot?" Jungkoo(t)k chuckled.

"I'm not da-"

I cut her off again (r00d). "You know him?"

"Yeah. I'm good friends with his brother." Jungkook answered, smiling widely.

"Ah..." Young Mi and I nodded at the same time.

"Where are you guys going anyways?" Namjoon asked.

"Ah Walmart. Young Mi's making me make chocolates..." I mumbled.

"For Won-" Taehyung started but was cut off by Seokjin.

"CHOCOLATES??!?" Jin yelled excitedly.

"Jin, please contain yourself," Namjoon chuckled, holding him down slightly as Hoseok burst out laughing while clapping his hands. "He kind of... really likes making chocolates..."

"You need any help???!" Jin said excitedly.

"You kids keep quiet back there," The bus driver scolded.

"Ne, sorry." We all apologized.

"Gosh Jin hyung you're so embarrassing," The maknae line (Jungkook Jimin, and Taehyung) sighed.

"Sorry," Jin smiled cheekily. "Do you?"

"Um, yeah sure?" I shrugged.

"Isn't it better for her to make them herself? Because it's for her boyfriend and stuff...?" Hoseok questioned.

"True..." Jin sighed.

"Are you making any for your friends?" Jimin asked.

"I guess?" I shrugged again.

"Then I'll help you with those and you can make ones for your boyfriend yourself!" Jin smiled, excited at the thought. I nodded and smiled in agreement.

"This is the stop." Young Mi spoke up.

"YAYYY CHOCOLATE!!" Hoseok screamed, rushing off the bus while flailing his arms.

"Come on, yn," Jin grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me off, the others following close behind. He quickly led me down an isle and stopped in front of the chocolate mixes. "This one's good." He picked one off the top shelf with ease. "You guys want anything else?" I looked around to see Jimin flirting with Young Mi again.

"Yah idiot," Yoongi slung his arm around Jimin's neck and started dragging him away.

"Ow hyung! Hyungggg~~" Jimin exclaimed, struggling to get out of the older's grip.

Jungkook came running from another isle. "Jin hyung~~!! Can I get this?? Candy!" He waved it excitedly in front of Jin's face.

"Me too!!" Taehyung came running the same direction Jungkook came from, with a bag of candy also.

Jin sighed. "Fine." He took the candy and headed to the register to pay.

On the bus back to my house we all shared the candy, the two (Jk and V) hogging it because it was 'theirs' and they 'bought' it.

"Wait, are you guys all coming in?" I asked, looking as everyone as they started following me inside my house. They chuckled.

"Uh, yeah." Jungkook and Taehyung sassily remarked simultaneously, each chewing on their candy.

"YAY YN'S HOUSE YN'S HOUSE!!~~" Hoseok danced around excitedly.

I stifled a laugh. "Suit yourself."

~

"DONE!" We announced. I looked around at everyone, flour all over their clothes along with chocolate and colorful frosting on their faces; just like 5-year-olds cooking for the first time.

I chuckled, "Go wash up. I'll finish up here." They all nodded and all rushed into the bathroom. "You're all gonna get stuck if you go in that way." I warned.

"Rightttt~" A few of them mumbled and chuckled nervously, backing out and waiting for the others to finish. I rolled my eyes and exhaled softly.

"Ah! Yn I have to go! Sorry something came up. Good luck!!" Young Mi smiled apologetically.

"Aww. It's okay~ See you tomorrow!" I hugged her before she hurried out after saying bye to the boys also.

After she left, I looked back to the plain chocolates left on the table left for Wonwoo. I just have to decorate it now... On one that was in the shape of a circle, I attempted to draw Wonwoo ('s face). I mixed brown and black frosting and used it for his hair, drawing the rest of his features simply in black, making sure to draw a wide smile and possibly his nose crinkling a little. I stepped back a little.

"Welp I officially at drawing." I sighed.

"Oh? Did you just draw that yourself, Yn?" Jungkook suddenly spoke behind me.

I flinched and quickly chuckled nervously, "Yeah..."

"UAHHHH~ It's so cute!!!" He smiled cheekily as the other boys all crowded around to see.

"WAHH SO COOOL~!~!~!~" Hoseok said excitedly as always.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

"Cute, just like you," Jimin winked.

"YAH JIMIN!!" Namjoon and Yoongi scolded.

"Calm down, I was just kidding," Jimin smiled. They all rolled their eyes simultaneously.

"Idiot," Taehyung mumbled, hitting Jimin on the shoulder.

"I've taught you well~" Jin praised, hugging my shoulder.

"YAH YAH YAH HOW COME JIN HYUNG CAN HUG YN BUT I CAN'T EVEN COMPLIMENT HER?!!?" Jimin whined.

"Shut up you're so noisy." Yoongi pushed him away.

I chuckled. "Thank you for your compliment oppa." (to Jimin)

"You can do the rest yourself, right?" Namjoon asked. I nodded confidently. "Then we'll get going now." He smiled.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773"Thank's for letting us come over, Yn ah." The maknae line thanked.

"Good luck!" They all cheered on their way out.

(IMAGINE IF JUNGKOOK LEFT LIKE THAT IM-)

"Thanks for the help!!" I waved as they left. After the door lightly clicked shut, I sat back down on the stool, contemplating what to do with the others. With out any concrete idea, I started writing down words that came to mind when I thought of Wonwoo on each of the chocolates with the different frosting colors.

"Mr. Towel" (If you don't know what im talking about i suggest you go back to chp2 if u haven't before)

"Bobble tee" I chuckled. Truly an idiot... after sketching what I assumed looked like bubble tea, I put it off to the side on a paper towel.

A few more seconds of thinking turned into a few minutes. I was already out of ideas. "Why do I have to be so stupidddd..." I whined. "What else is there? There has to be something... Ah!" I started drawing the space between our brick houses, our bedroom windows right across from each other, and then adding a few details. It wasn't the best, but there was no way I could make it look any better. I pushed it off to the side. "What else??" I thought again.

"Wonkey." (Idk if u guys remember this either I almost forgot myself lololol but this is from the Swing chpt) I roughly drew a monkey and Wonwoo's head and hair. I snorted. "Ten outta ten this is gr8." After writing (more like scribbling) 'wonkey' on the side, I pushed the chocolate off with the others. Then, I remembered our toothbrush holders. Taking a chocolate in the shape of a heart, I wrote '개 + 토끼' (Dog + Bunny) (Ditch chp). I drew a few more other things that came to mine (idk I kinda want to leave this open ended for u) and set them all to dry. After putting the finished ones for Sungjae and Young Mi and the others into small bags, I tied them all closed with a ribbon I randomly found in the drawers.

I watched tv for about a half hour so I could be sure that the chocolates for Wonwoo were dry. I definitely didn't want to mess up. When I went back to check on them, they surprisingly turned out really well. Hopefully he likes this... I put them all carefully into a bag, slightly more special than the others I used for my friends, tying it together with a ribbon. I packed all the chocolates into a bigger bag, putting it by the door for tomorrow.

~

I glanced back down at my bag. One more left. Wonwoo'sDamn it schools almost ending... I still have to give it to him... I looked down the hallway. Gosh, where is he? Suddenly I felt the bag being snatched from me. I looked over. It was Wonwoo.

"Chocolates?? For me?!?" He exclaimed excitedly. I nodded, snatching the bag back. Taking out the chocolate, I handed it to him. He wrapped his arms around me, pecking my lips several times before smiling widely.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

"Thank you thank you thank youu~~~" He wiggled me around. "Ah. I have something for you too! Follow me," he grabbed my hand and rushed down the hall.

"Yah, Won! What about class?"

"It's fine~ We ditched before, didn't we?"

"Yeah but-"

He stopped running and quickly peck my lips. Putting a finger to his lips, he continued to lead me to the stairwell. What's with the paint on his hands? I pouted as I followed behind him. Fine I'll shut up. After a few flights of stairs, I was completely put of breath, but Wonwoo appeared fine.

"Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked at the top.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I gave him that the- face, the corresponding hand gesture following close behind. He chuckled and pulled his tie to loosen it before completely untying it.

"Wear this." He blindfolded me with his tie, tying it not to tight but just right  ( 좋아 GOT7 *winkwink) around my head. I heard the door to the rooftop squeak open and felt the sun light shining through. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"Wonwoo?" I felt his face next to me as he squeezed my waist slightly. Somehow, he held the door open and walked outside. After a few steps, he turned around and put me down.

"Ready?" He asked, starting to untie the tie (lol). I nodded. What is he planning anyways... With a swift motion, the blindfold was removed. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw what he had made. It was a cartoon-ish drawing of him and I, spray painted across the wall.

"W-Won..? Did you paint all of this yourself?"

"당연하지~ (of course)" he grinned proudly. "Pretty, right?" I nodded furiously. He giggled happily. "I'm glad you like it. I nodded again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much." He hummed in response and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ah. There's one more thing." He leaned in towards my ear.

"What is it?"


AM SORRY
;-;
2 weeks late
Shdokedleekkekwlanxnxlekroriucywnwkrociwkalxorkebwociehlqocjjworiwiwj
I went on a cruise the day before valentines day and there's no wifi (you hv to pay tf) SO I COULDNT UPDATE
anyways then i was busy with skool bc i missed like 6 days and it took me a while to write this much ;-;
Sorri
OH THAT REMINDS ME
DAY6
ONE GUY LEFT
I CRI ;-;-;-;;-;-

ASTRO THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWJDKDLELWDKNDKEOWKWNDKXOSHWDKDKWHWOOWJWIVOUWOXO STILL SCRWAMING
they're so adorable istg

    

    

STAN ASTRO
10/10















































 

Bonus Scene •u•

Your POV

"Yah, just eat it at home~!" I attempted to persuade him. "If you eat it here than it's embarrassing..." I mumbled.

"Fine. Let's go," he grabbed my hand and started walking.

Aish... What if they taste bad?? Sungjae and Young Mi all said they were good... What if they're lying just so they don't hurt my feelings?? But Young Mi at least would tell me, right??

"YN!!"

I stumbled backwards and my heart skipped a beat. "YAH WHY ARE YOU YELLING? I'M RIGHT HERE!!"

"Well I was yelling your name but you didn't hear me... So I yelled!!

"Whatever. What is it?"

"We're here."

"Where?"

"My house. Where else? Idiot."

"Ah." He chuckled and ruffled my hair before rushing inside. "Yah!!" I chased him inside. By the time I got there, he was laying on the sofa, his back pack and jacket laid cursorily on the floor.

"Yah. If you lay your jacket around like that it'll get wrink-"

"Just sit." He pulled my waist down so I sat on the sofa next to him. He wriggled up towards my and rested his head on my lap.

"Won-"

"Is this supposed to be me?" He laughed, holding up the chocolate that I drew his face on.

"Yeah so what if it is." I pouted.

"'Wonkey'? Don't tell me you still have that picture...?"

I chuckled. "Yuuuup."

"Yah. You're not going to delete it? Where's your phone?" Unconsciously I put my hand into my jacket pocket. Quickly he reached for it.

"Yah~~! Don't take my phone!!" I squirmed around, trying to not let him take it.

"I'm just gonna take a picture~~~"

"Liar!!"

"Look there's a spider!" He pointed behind me. I looked."HAHA Got it!!" He stood up and did - God knows what - with my phone.

"Yah what are you doing??"

He chuckled and turned the phones screen towards me, "Look."

"Did you... Make me into a bunny?"

"Yup. I drew the ears and nose and everything. I wrote something here though." He pointed to above my shoulder and handed my phone back to me.

"Why? What is it?"

"Zoom in for yourself."

I started zooming in where he pointed before.
 

'I love you.'


I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHPT EVEN THO ITS LATE ;-;

 

 

 

 

Stan astro

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773