You're Mine

That Boy Next Door

Last chpt lolololllol so enjoy :')))

Wonwoo's POV

"Yah! Hurry up and finish your part! Everyone else is done but you~~!" Yn scolded.

"I'm trying!!" I retorted. After a few minutes, she got up from the bed.

"Yah yah I'll do it." I pouted as she pulled me out of the chair by my hood and pushed me too the bed, quickly sitting down to work. I looked around, bored, and saw the bear in the corner. Bob. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly, resting my head on my arm propped up on the bed. Silently, I watched as she finished my part easily. "Now I just have to submit it..." I furrowed my brows impatiently. She glanced over at me. "Yah. Why do you have Bob?!?" She lunged for it but missed. I kept it from her somehow until she fell on top of me.

"You guys what's with all the rack...et" Wooshin's voice came from the doorway, and slowly drowned out.

"U-uh, oppa..." Yn laughed nervously, quickly getting off. "It's n-not what it looks l-like."

"Won, is this what it looks like?" Yn looked back at me nervously. I smiled innocently and nodded.

"Y-yah!" Yn threw Bob at me, bouncing off my chest and onto the bed. Before she could storm off again I wrapped my legs around her waist. "Yah! Let me go!!" She started hitting my legs.

"I'll just... leave you two love birds... Bye~" Wooshin slipped out the door.

"NO OPPA!!" Yn shouted. I sat up. It was quiet. Then came the sound of the opening and closing of the front door. Yn looked like she saw a ghost. I chuckled.

"You know what that means~" I hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck. She made a few whining sounds and sighed.

"Just let me submit it." She strained, struggling to reach the laptop on the desk with my legs wrapped around her. I let go. She fixed her shirt and sat back down at the computer. After she pressed a few buttons, she sighed happily and grinned widely, collapsing face down on the bed. "Now we're officially done~~" her muffled voice said. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Don't suffocate yourself." I laid down facing her, crossing my arms resting my head on them.

"I'm not that-" Her eyes widened seeing how close we were.

 

Your POV

I let out a sigh and sat up against the wall. Wonwoo copied me. He grabbed my hand suddenly, and looked at it closely.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked.

"You have nice hands." I gave him a 'what te ' look. "Your thumb is kinda stubby though." He chuckled. You're so dumb... My phone vibrated under the blankets. I pushed Wonwoo over so I could reach it. Laying across his stomach, I checked my text. It was Taekwoon.

"Coffee?"

"Who is it? Taekwoon?" Wonwoo asked

"Yeah." I started typing.

I'll be there i

"Don't go." Wonwoo suddenly said.

"Why not?"

"Because you're mine, and mine only." He pulled me onto his lap so that I faced him.

"Y-yah what a-are you-" He pressed his lips onto mine, and when I leaned back he leaned forward. Suddenly he picked me up and pressed me against the wall, still not breaking the kiss. His breathing grew hot against my cheek. "Y-yah- Won!" He pulled back slightly and let out a low chuckle and started planting kisses down my jawline. I gripped his shirt, biting my lip, stifling the noises in my throat. He started nibbling at my collarbone. I let out a hushed gasp. Wonwoo chuckled again, flipping me onto the bed.

"You're so cute."

~

"Aish... How am I supposed to cover these up?" I looked at the purple spots scattered around my collarbone.

"Then just don't cover it." Wonwoo smirked. "At least today's Friday."

"True... But still~~!" I whined. "And what about Wooshin? and Jungkook?"

"It probably won't be a surprise for them," he chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He shrugged.

|A week later|

"How'd you do on the English final?" I asked, walking next to him.

"Hah, that was a piece of cake." Wonwoo scoffed.

"You're welcome," I rolled my eyes.

"For what?"

"Tutoring you, of course, idiot."

He giggled, scrunching his nose. "Oh yeah. Thanks." He pecked my cheek. My eyes widened.

"Y-yah! We're in school!"

"So what?" He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the side of my head. I hit his chest lightly, and he chuckled in response.

"Aww they're so cute~" a girl said to her friend as they passed us in the hall.

"She's so lucky..." Another girl said.

"I wish I had a boyfriend like Wonwoo..." A third girl mumbled.

"See? I told you it was fine." Wonwoo smiled, rubbing my head.

"Yeah.." I laughed softly.

"Guess who??!!!?!" A head popped between the two of us.

"Ew, Sungjae, what do you want?" I fake groaned.

"You guys are so cute together I'm sad," Sungjae pouted.

"Just dat Young Mi or something." I pointed at her behind us.

"Ew no-" She started.

"Young Mi!!" Sungjae pulled out from under Wonwoo's arm and waddled over to Young Mi.

"Ew no go away~~" Young Mi whined.

"Close your eyes."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do it~!"

"Fine." Young Mi closed her eyes. Quickly, Sungjae pecked her lips. Her eyes opened immediately.

"YAH!!" She screamed, catching the attention of everyone in the halls. Sunjae ran for his life. "COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!!" She chased after him.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Finally something happened between those two."

"Yeah," I laughed. "Thank god finals are over."

 

"You know what we should do to celebrate?"

"What?"

He grinned, "Buuubbbllleeeee teeeaaaaa~"

My jaw dropped. 

"Really??!" He nodded and smiled. "Let's go!!" I ran out, dragging him along with me. When we got to the bus stop up the hill, the bus arrived just in time. Breathing heavily we got on. Going to the very back, I sat down next to the window and Wonwoo sat beside me, still holding my hand. He suddenly took off his jacket and laid it over my legs. 

I saw him eye the man next to him and held my hand tightly. "Thanks," I whispered in his ear. He flinched and looked over at me, crinkling his nose and smiled.

~

"This is our stop," Wonwoo said, 

getting ready to get off. I held his jacket as I followed him off. "Here, give me that." I handed his jacket to him. He lifted it over my head by the sleeves and down to my waist, pulling me close as he tied the sleeves in the front. "Let's go." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

We got to the bubble tea shop soon after, and I ordered a thai milk tea boba. I took a sip and smiled contently.

"Wanna try?" I asked, taking another sip before handing it to him.

"Sure." Instead of  lowering his head to reach the bubble tea, his face ended up in front of mine. His lips contacted mine and his tongue slipped in, searching for the tapioca. I was running out of breath so I pushed one from my cheek. He pulled back. "Yum." He smiled.

I took another sip. "If you do that again I'm gonna punch you."

He smirked. "Go ahead." He kissed me again, taking two from my mouth. I punched his stomach.

"Next time get your own."

"You're saying there's a next time?" He perked up.

"Duh. I love bubble tea."

He chuckled. "What if I don't want to get one for myself?"

I gave him that look. "Then you're dumb."

"I like eating it this way though." I blushed and glared at him. He leaned his head over to me.

"There's none in my mouth." I said quickly.

He smiled. "I know." 


I'm sorri 1woo has no chill

SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE LMAO RIP

ALSO THIS IS THE LAST CHPT IF YOU DIDNT SEE AT THE BEGINNING

Also btw im planning to make a valentines chpt?? So don't remove this from your library yET

it may or may not b late bc i suk at doing things on time bUT YEAH

THANKUTHANKUTHANKUTHANKUTHANKUTHANKUTHANKUTHANKKKKKUUUUUUUU FOR READING ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

BUT AYYEEEEE NU'EST COMEBACKKK MHHHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHMHMHMH

~OUTSEONGGGGG ❤️