Cold

That Boy Next Door

Wonwoo's POV

"Breakfast!!" My mom yelled up the stairs, jolting me awake. Grabbing my phone from the nightstand, I opened my bedroom door, greeting hyung as he passed by, and followed him downstairs. I quickly texted yn.

(Ill do text messages like this from now on so it's not confusing)

Me: Ynnnnn~

Me: Snow!! ❄️

Cute idiot: I saw

Cute idiot: Idiot

Me: Why'd u have to move back to your house?? We could've watched it together ;-;

Cute idiot: What's with the faces?

Cute idiot: that's so unlike you

Me: Min is rubbing off on me =.=

Cute idiot: You should hang out with him more ;)

Does she like cute stuff or something?? I smiled.

Me: If you say so

Me: Idiot

Cute idiot: :P

"Yn?" Hyung's voice suddenly asked.

"Y-yeah." I looked around. I'm at the table already? I must've sat down without paying attention... Mom quickly set up the table, giving everyone a bowl of rice and setting out the food.

"Thank you for the food," we all said simultaneously. It was silent as we ate, just like always, until mom spoke up.

"Did you sleep well? It looked like you had a lot of fun with Yn and the others yesterday," she smiled, and I did too.

"Yeah. It was fun." (Lol what a lame answer smh wonwoo)

"I hope she feels better-"

Ding~ Dong~

Ding~ Dong~

My phone beeped, and a message appeared on the screen:

Cute Idiot: Open the door

Yn? What's she doing??

"I'll get it," I hurried over and opened the door, somewhat excited. I expected to see Yn on the doorstep, but there was nothing. Then, something hit me, followed by an intense feeling of coldness, and the oh so familiar sound of a certain someone's laugh. "Yah, Yn!!" I shook my shirt, shaking the snow onto the floor and stepped outside. I quickly spotted Yn behind the bush. Slipping on my flip flops (guys wear flip flops??? *gasp* idek), I ran over to her. Before she could throw more snow at me, I tackled her, pushing her onto the snow.

"Yah yah, it's cold!!" She whined.

"That's what you get for challenging me, the great and all mighty Wonwoo." She snorted, and I furrowed my brows at the odd noise.

"Yeah right," she rolled her eyes, "Get off of me already." I narrowed my eyes at her, before shoving snow down her neck.

Your POV

COLD!!! I pushed him off, shaking off all the snow. Wonwoo sat in the snow, laughing his off, crinkling his nose in the process. Gosh why does he have to be so mean but cute at the same time??

"Guys, stop playing and come inside! It's cold!!" Wonwoo's mother called. I smirked. Before I went in, I threw a ball of snow at Wonwoo.

"Yah!!" He yelled, getting up to chase after me.

"No! Don't come!!" I ran behind Ms. Jeon, "Shield me, Ms. Jeon!!" As he got closer, I moved over to Mr. Jeon.

Ms. Jeon chuckled, "Sit down already, you two," she patted the seat next to her and smiled at me. After sending one last glare at Wonwoo, I sat down. "You two are so adorable together," she chuckled.

"A-ah..." I blushed, looking over at Wonwoo. Mr. Jeon whispered something to him and laughed after. "What did he say?" I mouthed. Wonwoo's face flushed pink.

"Nothing," he mouthed back. Tch. I wonder what he said?

After talking to Wonwoo's parents for a while, they told us that we could 'hang out' upstairs in Wonwoo's room. His dad left to go to work, and his mom left to run some errands.

"Y-yah don't go in my room," Wonwoo whined behind me as I walked up the stairs.

"Why? Are you hiding something?" I joked, "It's not like I haven't been in here before anyways." I opened the door to his room. "Oh. Messy." Is that... Underwear? Wonwoo went in front of me and picked up the clothes that were on the ground and put them in his drawers. "And I thought you were actually neat. Was it just because I was there?" I laid on his bed.

"Maybe?" He replied, "If you're just gonna lay on my bed go lay on your own."

"Says you," I scoffed.

"What?"

I gave him the 'really?' look. He came closer, and I grabbed his wrists, pulling him on top of me (not literally on but like over? Lmao). He stared at me surprised.

"You talk to much," I whispered, smirking slightly. He blushed and pushed himself off, turning around and rubbed his neck. "Remember now?"

He cleared his throat, "Sure?" I rolled my eyes and slipped under his covers.

"It's cold..." Plus you smell nice heh... I took a deep breath. Reminds me of... Dad's cologne... After staring blankly at the wall, I wiped a tear that had rolled down my cheek and onto the pillow. Damn it what the hell...

"Are you... Crying?" Wonwoo asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"N-no," I sniffled, continuing to rub my eyes.

"Liar. What's wrong? Is it...?" I nodded, sitting up. He sighed and wrapped his long arms around me. "You don't have to act strong all the time, you know?"

"But if I'm sad... Then you'll be sad too."

"Yah. If you bottle up all your feelings then I'll be sadder. It's okay to cry." He rubbed my back softly and kissed the side of my head. It was silent as tears started to build up again. I blinked and a drop fell on his shirt. Unknowingly, I let out a small whimper. Hearing me, Wonwoo pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tighter. The two words that came out of his mouth were all it took for me to burst into tears.

'It's okay.'

~

"Sorry... Now your shirt is all wet..." I mumbled.

Wonwoo smiled softly, pulling his sleeves down over his hands. He dabbed my cheeks and patted my head.

"Feel better now?"

"Yeah."


1004 words again ;)))))

I was gonna add more but

Naw

I hope its not too emo rip

...

Teen top and winner are having comebacksss?????84 ikfowowoeo

I'm not ready

Oh also I burned the tip of my nail today

:)

WhooPs

Anyways SCHOOL FML

i should really sleep gdi bYE

ALSO I Changed my username on here to Outseong (my IG) and I'll probably change it again when i change my ig (hopefully never bc outseong is gold in my opinion loL)

I finished this chapter like 2 days ago but forgot to upload SORRY

~Outseong 

maknae line needs to be stopped

wei i see u there

jk ily

my wei or the highwei

i made that up myself like just now

are you proud

yes

no

okay

im up10tion trash esp xiao and wooshin oops

ALSO kogyeol :))

BYE