Run

That Boy Next Door

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

DONT TELL BE BYE BYE

lmao

~~

Your POV

Meanie : Ynnnnnnn

Meanie : Can you help me study for finalsssss?

Meanie : pleeeaassseeeu

Me: Study by yourself

Me: I'm busy

Meanie : What

Meanie : Busy laying in your bed.

I looked down. Te fek how'd he know.

Me: No I'm at the cafe

Me: Nice try

Meanie : Do you have a twin??

Meanie : I see you laying in your bed

Crap I left the window open. I stuck my foot up.

Meanie : what's with the foot

Me: ...

Me: whatever just study by yourself

Meanie : I'm coming over

Me: what

Me: no

Me: DONT COME

Suddenly he rolled through my window. Laying on the floor, he smiled widely at me, crinkling his nose. I threw my pillow at him.

"I told you to use the door!!"

"But this way is quicker~" He whined. You better stop that rn mister. "Will you help me??? Please pleas pleeeeeeaassee??" He crawled on his knees to my bed and rested his head on the mattress, looking up at me as if he was a lost puppy (MY HARTEU). "Fine fine I'll help you study! I need to study too..."

"Yay! Thank you, Yn!! I'm gonna get my stuff."

He walked towards the window.

I grabbed his collar "Oh no you don't. Use the door, idiot."

He groaned, "But this way is quicker~"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Fine, I hope you fall and crack your head open on the cement." I jumped onto my bed.

"Thanks." He climbed out the window. A few seconds later, he called my name. "Can you grab these books?"

"No. Just throw them over or something." It was quiet. Then all of a sudden, there was the sound of paper rustling and thumps on the floor of my room. Did he really just- He did.

"Won, what the heck-"

He stuck his head in, "What? You told me to." Climbing back in all the way, he picked up his stuff and sat down next to me.

I let out a sigh, "Where should we start?"

~~ JISOOS CHRIST THAT GIF -->

Ow my legs are sore... I lifted up the blanket. A leg? I looked over.

"Wonwoo??!!" I jumped out of bed. He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes. I gulped. Damn he looks good with tha

t bed hair... nO stOP what am I thinking ffs.

"Oh, Yn." He looked around sleepily. "Why am I here...?"

"YOU-" I pulled him up and pushed him out the window. "GO HOME!"

"WHY NO I WANT TO STAY!!" He fought back. After a few minutes of struggling, a voice came from behind me.

"Yn, what are you- oh."I looked back. (I almost said Mom but ya know... Lol)

"U-uh this isn't what it looks like-"

"Actually it is what it looks like," Wonwoo slung his arm around me and smiled proudly.

 

"You twoo~~" Wooshin said mischievously, wiggling his brows. "Did you...?" He pointed at the both of us.

"NO WHAT THE HELL EW WE'RE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS WHAT 

ARE YOU THINKING??!" I blushed furiously. Istg Wooshin you dumb idiot.

"So? That doesn't mean you-"

"IM RUNNING AWAY BYE" I ran out the door and down the street.

"YAH YN!!" Wonwoo screamed after me.

"DON'T YOU DARE CHASE ME" I yelled back.

"FINE! HAVE FUN RUNNING"

"DAMN RIGHT I WILL"

I wont.

~~

It was completely silent, other than the occasional rustling of leaves by the wind and the squeaking of the swing. Dang it why didn't I bring my phone... I sighed, kicking the wood chips below my feet. Then I heard footsteps, the leaves crunching below whoever's feet those were. I looked back, expecting Wonwoo.

"Oh? Yn, right?" The boy said, pointing at me as a smile slowly crept on his face.

"You're... Tae... Hyung?"

"You remembered!" He giggled. "Why are you here? Aren't you cold?"

I shrugged. "Kinda?" He started taking off his scarf. "It's okay I'm fine-"

"Nonsense. Here." He wrapped it around my neck loosely, carefully pulling my hair out from underneath. "There. Is it warm?" I nodded and smiled as he did too.

"Where's your friend?"

"Ah, Jimin hyung? He's supposed to be-"

"TAEHYUNG!!" A voice called.

He smiled cheekily, his mouth forming an almost rectangular shape. "I guess I gotta go. Bye~"

"Wait your scarf!!" He ran off before I could give it to him. Should I give it to him later? I don't wanna bring it home though... I looked in the direction he ran off in and went the same way. It was a small path through the woods. When I emerged, I saw 7 guys huddled around a wooden table. There was that guy Taehyung... and... Jungkook? I walked towards them.

"Oh Yn." Taehyung and Jungkook stood up, surprised to see me. They looked at each other, neither knowing why or how the other knew me (lol did that even make sense [nO]).

"I just came to return your scarf..." I said to Taehyung.

"Oh yeah," he smiled, taking it as I handed it to him.

"These are my friends - Yoongi," Green... Hair??? "Namjoon," oo cute dimples... "Jimin," eye smile game strong 👌"Seokjin," Those lips oh my... "and Hoseok." Jungkook introduced. "And by the way, she's taken so don't even try," he warned his friends. I blushed. Most of them laughed, but that guy... Jimin? mouthed 'dang it' at the green-haired guy across from him. (Jimin stay in yor lane pls)

"I'm gonna go now see you later...?" I smiled and waved awkwardly, slowly starting to walk away.

"Aww already?" Hoseok whined.

"I wanted to talk to her moreee~" Jimin whined also.

"Let the girl go. I'm sure she has better things to do than hang out with you idiots." Namjoon said.

"Rude." Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung commented.

I laughed quietly.

"AWW HER LAUGH," Jimin exclaimed, laughing also. I could say the same about yours >//< (Jimin's laugh is heavenly god bless)

"I'll get going now," I bowed.

"ANNYEONGGG YN~" They all yelled.

I smiled and waved as I walked off.

~~

"YN YOU'RE BACK!!" Wonwoo screamed as I came in the door. Before I could run upstairs to my room, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Where are you going now~"

Wonwoo's POV

I nuzzled her neck as she turned around to face me. "Aren't you cold?" She brought her hands to her cheeks, squishing them as she pouted her lips. Looking up at me, she shook her head, rubbing her cheeks in circles. I bit the inside of my cheek. If you keep doing that I'm gonna kiss you... I changed the subject.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"To the park."

"Ah..."

"... I'm hungry."

"Mom made rice cakes. It's in the fridge." She giggled and rushed over to the fridge, quickly finding the bowl of rice cakes and took it out. Slidding it into the microwave, she set the time for a minute.

"Want some?" She asked.

"Nah." After the microwave went off, she grabbed the bowl and rushed to the counter, grabbing a pair of chopsticks on the way. I watched silently as she shoved the rice cakes in , one after another.

"You sure you don't want any?" She asked again, popping another one in .

"I guess I'll have one..." I leaned over and pressed my lips on hers. Her eyes widened. After a few seconds, I sat back, innocently chewing on the rice cake. "Daebak. Your cheeks are as red as the rice cakes," I laughed.

"Y-you!" She stuttered.

"Mm~ Mom's rice cake is the best~"


that was really cliche sorrynotsorry

A little longer chapter???

Sorry I didn't update sooner ;-;

Last week was crazy af bc i was used to being on break and it took me a long time to adjust back to being in school rip

Plus i had two projects and I stayed up to 3 two nights in a row so damn i was tired af

I might end this soon? Bc in two weeks there'll be finals (pray for me omf) and then ill be going on a cruise the week after so i'll be really busy and I don't want you guys to wait that long for another crappy chapter ;-;

Also i have no inspiration and I feel like this story is getting boring ...

Just btw u ken expect an astro ff in the future bc i love them so much already

My precious children

If u dont stan astro yet

Stan astro

Also neoz

Kinda iffy about sm rookies but ya know they're hot so i guess its okay

ANYWAYS

Im gonna scream

1. American hustle life pt2?!???

2. Teen top comeback sounds lit af

3. Vixx jap album shít gotta blast

4. Everything in general i just kent

~ Outseong 👽

ALSO SHOUld i put gifs through out the next chapters

eh

i kind of felt like it

i almost screamed bc some gifs were sowiORSJUIH IGN QYOOT

ANYWAYS BYE AGAIN

LOOK AWWHNGORJESAWFJRHE

it took me an hour to find gifs

gottA BLasT I HAVE AN ESSAY TO WRITE