Graduation Gift

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart beat faster than before

I only saw her

I can just hear her name in a loud

Please..

Can her see me?

 

"My friend!" Ravi tapped Hongbin's shoulder. Hongbin's illusion has stopped immediately when Ravi come to him. Ravi open his eyes widely to looked Hongbin whom was sitting alone in the corner.

"What's goin' on? Woaaa you received so many gift. My friend so popular. Aishh I'm jealous!" Complain Ravi. Hongbin give him a death glare.

"I'm not tell you to jealous with me!" Said Hongbin almost scream. He look seem uncomfortable.

"Yoo.. please calm down buddy. I'm just kidding." Ravi slapped Hongbin's chest playfully. 

 

Hongbin didn't respond. Ravi tried tease his friend again until suddenly Hongbin pushed Ravi's hand from his body.. Hongbin murmured as he took off the heavy breath.

Hongbin looked the other way. Sometime he sighed. Ravi juxtapose his position to Hongbin. Hongbin still mute. His hand revoke a sheet of petals on his hand. Ravi cleared his throat before asking something to Hongbin.

 

"You still afraid to confess?"

 

Rapidly Hongbin looked back to Ravi. His brow furrowed and his eyes looked sad as his feeling are irritated. Ravi patting Hongbin's head. Ravi is only one person whom a very fast detect Hongbin's feeling.

 

"You was very cleaver in class but you very stupid to confess your feeling to her," Ravi sarcastically strict to Hongbin.

"I can't.. I think I'm no deserve to herself", said Hongbin after a long sileance.

"Did you forgot what I was told you before? My 'gift' to you." 

 

Ravi tried to makes Hongbin recall what happening in the last weeks before final exam.

 

"You mean... A graduation gift?", Hongbin guess.

 

Ravi nodding. 

 

Hongbin look daze as he d his hands in his slack pockets. After a moments, he pulled out a small rectangular box. The box was packing in pinky glow paper. Hongbin look at a little box on his hand.

 

"Do I give to her now?" Sudddenly Hongbin ask 'stupid' question to Ravi.

 

Ravi slapped his forehead. He felt that is tje first time he felt sadistic sill having friend likes Hongbin.

 

"Hongbin-ah, listem me", Ravi shaking Hongbin's body. After that he give his friend some advisory..

"You must brave!! If you really want her, you should tell her your feeling. Don't make your heart ill. Now, stand up and go!!"

"Alright my friend. I'll go now", said Hongbin in excitement.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter