c h a p t e r t h r e e

So Close Yet So Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2015

"Hyung, do you know the special MCs who will interview us today???" Bambam asked the leader who is currently practicing their newest single, "If You Do".

"None of the staff told me yet."

"IT'S SEULGI AND WENDY NUNASSSSS!!!" Youngjae screamed out of nowhere. He practically witnessed everything from the moment Bambam walked to JB. Rather than happy, Jaebum instantly froze in his seat.

"Why aren't you happy??" Mark asked Jaebum confusedly. The thing is, all of the members of Got7 and Red Velvet already found out about the whole Jaebum-Seulgi romantic relatioship thing. Both Jaebum and Seulgi decided to tell them instead of hiding their relationship from both teams. None of them are surprised though, because they've seen some changes in both Jaebum and Seulgi. It's all good.

"How can I hide it from the public? I mean I'm always happy when Seulgi's around and  my image has always been chic! How can keep calm to make people think there is nothing between us??" Jaebum started panicking.

"Yo bro, calm down! Just say what's important and don't move around!" Adviced Jackson, pretty much unhelpful.

"As if it's something easy to do." Jaebum mumbled before drown in his own thoughts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 It's been one and a half months since Jaebum and Seulgi started dating. They've met a few times for short-night-dates after they officially became a couple, and they were happy to see each other even if it's just for an hour or so. Hide-and-seek with the fans (and even the public) is something they always do when they go out -- it's hard and tiring but they were enjoyed it. As long as they are together, everything will be easy.

Seulgi's heartbeat probably can be heard by Wendy as they walked to the interview room, where Got7 is currently getting ready. Seulgi was nervous -- not only because she thinks she's not good at MC-ing, but it's also because she will see the cool Got7 JB that day. Not the dorky and playful Jaebum of hers. 

"Wendy-yah, I'm afraid I'll mess up or something." Seulgi said all of a sudden.

"Yah, don't worry. You've memorized them all, just relax and breathe~" Wendy said to calm her bestfriend down.

As expected, the members of Got7 were already waiting for the two Red Velvet girls. As always, the older guys were teasing the poor maknae Yugyeom. Wendy went straight to Mark to greet him, while Seulgi tried to find Jaebum from a distance. Their eyes met and they smiled to each other but Seulgi quickly greeted him in a formal way, so the Music Bank staffs won't get suspicious. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin!" Seulgi politely greeted and bowed to Jaebum.

Jaebum was startled at first, but as the quick-witted guy, he quickly bowed to Seulgi.

"We'll start in 10 minutes!" The PD of Music Bank announced and soon after he left with the other two staffs, leaving the Got7 and Red Velvet members alone with Got7's manager. The manager knew about Jaebum and Seulgi, so he quickly tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter