4. Junhao - Drunk

Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when junhui is drunk, minghao takes care of him and junhui accidentally confesses to minghao.

Junhui stumbles through the door, barely able to keep himself standing. His eyes are hooded, nose wrinkled and mouth stinking of alcohol.

Minghao hurries over to the older Chinese member, supporting him up with both arms, and bringing him to the toilet to wash up.

Junhui had never had a high alcohol tolerance, so it wasn't a surprise that he had come home in this state.

Luckily, Minghao had taken enough care of Junhui before to know how to prepare him for bed.

He splashes water on Junhui's face before grabbing his toothbrush to brush his teeth, hoping to get rid of the stink. 

Next, he takes off Junhui's shirt, blushing at the abs revealed. Junhui may not be the fittest member, but he worked out enough to have the defined muscles there. Minghao puts on one of Junhui's shirts haphazardly before moving onto his pants.

Minghao thanks his lucky stars that Junhui is wearing boxers today and slips on another fresh pair of his pants.

Bringing Junhui out of the toilet, he manages to push open the bedroom door before laying Junhui down on the bed. Junhui is still in a drunken state, so Minghao ignores all of his blabbering.

As he gets the cover over Junhui's body, his ears catch something that unconsciously speeds up his heart rate.

"What was that, Junhui?"

"I said, I LIKE YOU XU MINGHAO! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE-"

Junhui's shouts of confession towards Minghao widens the latter's eyes, and Minghao quickly shuts Junhui off by putting a hand over his mouth.

His hand is pulled back quickly, however, when Junhui it. He smirks at Minghao.

How can Junhui still look so handsome in this state? Minghao wonders. He may or may not have a little crush on Junhui, and this confession did not serve to stop it.

He just hopes that whatever Junhui is saying now, is true.


---


Junhui wakes up the next morning, a splitting headache coming to disrupt his slumber. He groans, brows wrinkling and eyes squeezing shut.

He gets up of bed quickly, trying to find medicine for his hangover. To his utter surprise, a bottle of painkillers are waiting for him on the counter.

He wonders who helped him, but he soon finds out when he goes to practice and finds a concerned Minghao asking him if the painkillers helped his hangover. 

When he hugs Minghao out of gratitu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter