3. Seokkwan - I Hate(d) Him

Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin had been living a happy life at his school. Getting the highest grades in his class, having a huge social circle etc etc. But all that changed when Boo Seungkwan moved in.

Boo Seungkwan stole his first place in class. He even shared the same friends with him. All the time, his friends would gush about the Boo Seungkwan, saying how they would like Seokmin to meet him. 

But Seokmin had different ideas. Seungkwan was cheery towards everyone in school except him. Every time they passed by each other in the school hallways, he would smirk and .

"Seokmin, still haven't gotten first place yet?"

Even though it was just one sentence, Seokmin would get angry at whatever little thing Seungkwan would say to him. He annoyed him to his wits' end. 


---


The first time Seokmin grudgingly agreed to eat lunch with his friends and Seungkwan, he regretted his decision wholly.

His friends had pushed him to sit next to Seungkwan, who only shot him a sly smile. Seokmin gritted his teeth. Why did he have these idiot friends again?

Throughout lunch, Seungkwan kept up his annoying talk, pushing Seokmin to the last straw.

The lunch ended with Seokmin getting a sore fist and Seungkwan with a bloody mouth.


---


After that incident, their friends need no longer make them meet up again. They would voluntarily fight each other anywhere, be it throwing food during lunch, or throwing punches outside school.

"You didn't need to throw your precious meat at Seokmin today, you know," Hansol, one of their friends, tried to coax Seungkwan.

He only got a swat in return and a grumbling noise. 

"I wish I never need to waste any food on that idiot again." A disgruntled Seungkwan said.

"Also, why do you need to fight him every time?"

Seungkwan just sighed. It was actually Seokmin who had started this whole 'fighting each other' thing but recently, Seungkwan had been the first man to throw Seokmin a punch.

Boo Seungkwan was a smart guy, and he had just discovered a horrifying revelation.

Through his daily fights with Seokmin, he grew to notice the abs that would show through his shirt every now and then, or the sinful lips that would be to wet them constantly.

Seungkwan didn't like the feeling he got in his chest when he saw Seokmin, so he would just punch the other to try and get them out of his chest.

"I think I like Seokmin."

Hansol had a coughing fit and his face turned purple.


---


"You didn't need to punch Seungkwan today." Soonyoung, one of Seokmin's friends, said.

Seokmin simply rolled his eyes and waved Soonyoung off.

"I wish my fist wouldn't need to be sore because of that idiot, trust me."

"But why did you even punch him in the first place?"

Seokmin carded through his hair. He didn't want to admit it, but he had just discovered a horrifying revelation.

Not only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter