1. Meanie - Eye Doctor

Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Wonwoo's eyesight is bad but Mingyu's crush on him is worse.

"Number 17!"

Jeon Wonwoo hears his ticket number and gets up from the comfy seat he had been lazing on for the past half hour. Because of his recent exams, he had slipped into the late hours of the night to cram in his studies -- resulting into his worsened eyesight. So he finds himself dragged into an appointment with an eye doctor now, courtesy of his annoying friend Hoshi. 

As he makes his way into the room, he notices that the eye doctor inside was far too handsome ((and tall)) for his liking. His breath unconsciously hitches at the husky voice the doctor has, but manages to sit himself down on the chair without looking dumb.

"Your name is Jeon Wonwoo, right? Okay, let's start by covering your left eye first."

Wonwoo manages a hum in agreement as he sneaks a peek at the eye doctor's name tag. Kim Mingyu, it read. He lets the name roll around in his mind, blocking out Mingyu's voice unconsciously.

He yelps in surprise as Mingyu chuckles softly to clasp their hands together, then places his own hand over his left eye. 

"Wonwoo-ssi, let's focus here, alright?"

But all Wonwoo can think about is the soft, warm hand of Kim Mingyu that sent tingles down his spine.


---


A few weeks later, he finds himself back at the same eye clinic to get his pair of spectacles. As he stands at the counter waiting, he sends sneaky glances around, wondering if he'll be able to see Mingyu again. 

He doesn't know what's happened to him, with Mingyu on his mind the past few weeks. Nah, he's just handsome, he tells himself. Little does he know, this is going to blow up into something he'll never imagine.


---


His heart's not ready for the sudden handsomeness when he sees Mingyu at the cafe he frequents one Saturday. 

He keeps Mingyu in his peripheral vision as he goes up to the counter to order the usual, and purposefully sits himself at one of the nearer tables to the eye doctor, who's currently looking lost near the cashier. 

Wonwoo mentally prepares himself as Mingyu spots him, a grin lighting up his face as he makes his way to Wonwoo. 

"Hey, you're Wonwoo right? The cute patient from weeks ago?"

He mutters the last part softly, but loud enough for Wonwoo to catch, causing a blush to rise up to his face.

"N-Neh, do you need help to order?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter