2. Jeongcheol - Inked Plants

Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the cliche flowershop & tattoo au again. 

Jeonghan's getting bored at the counter. It's slow business today so only a trickle of customers are coming in. 

So, he settles for weaving some of his shop's withered flowers, bringing their beauty back to life as their petals form a ring that fits nicely onto his head. 

He almost gets the shock of his life, however, when a voice hits him.

"Nice flower crown you got there."

His fingers spasm, and the flower crown drops off his head. He looks up to see a smirking face at him over the counter. 

Embarrassed, he replies with a small "thanks," before straightening his clothes unconsciously. He clears his throat.

"Uh, so what kind of flowers would you like to have, sir?"

The man keeps on smirking and replies, "Oh no, I wasn't here for flowers. I was here to check out my neighbours since I just moved in. "

A blast of realisation hits Jeonghan. He must be the owner of the tattoo shop that was due to move in today!
He internally smacks himself. Why, why of all the people who had to see him with his flower crowns, was the new neighbour? Furthermore, a very attractive one at that?

He fights the blush threatening to rise on his face and sticks his hand out to greet the man.

"My name is Jeonghan, nice to meet you. Sorry you had to catch me at such an embarrassing moment."

The man shakes his hand firmly and replies,

"My name's Seungcheol. Don't worry, you looked cute with your flowers."

And before Jeonghan could fathom what had happened, Seungcheol had already left the shop with a cheeky "goodbye!", the creak of the door just pulling him back to his senses.

To further his embarrassment, his employee Mingyu comes out of his hiding place from the storeroom to . 

"Hyung's got a admirer, huh?"


---


Mingyu then takes it upon himself to find out as much as he can about the new tattoo shop. 

Making trips back and forth annoyed Jeonghan wholly, but then again he was very curious about the handsome Seungcheol he had met on the first day, so Mingyu got off scot free.

It was a win-win situation for Mingyu, though. He had free time from the flowershop wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter