Chapter Four.

Loving The Bad Boy Chanyeol

The day went by swiftly, I like that. I had not seen Baekhyun, Kai nor Chanyeol. Its like they had miraculously disappeared after what had happened. Its good anyways, I don't need to see them to remind myself of the horrible insults Chanyeol lashes out at me. 

I ignored Yejin - to be exact, I ignored everyone. I was just not in the mood to converse with anyone. Yejin probably get my hidden message behind my moodswings and decided to leave me alone, and when the school bell rang, I swiftly packed my stuffs and leave the campus. I just wanted to get home quickly, I need to get out of here. 

I opened the door to my living room and threw my bag on the couch, plopping down beside it. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I knew Jungkook is home. 

"Noona!" Jungkook beamed as he came over to me. I smile, "Hey kookie." I ruffled his hair as he push my bag away and sat beside me, staring at me intently. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"Noona," he raised a brow at me. "Something happened in school today? You look terrible." 

My mind involuntarily flashes back to what happened earlier today, but not wanting Jungkook to get worried over her big sister, I faked a smile and pinches his cheeks. "Yah! Since when our kookie started reading people's mind, eh?" I joked. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. I am just tired." I ruffles his hair again and stood up, wanting to go the kitchen until Jungkook grabs my hand gently. 

"Don't lie to me, noona. I knew something happened." He spokes gently and softly. And hearing his soothing voice I couldn't help but burst into tears as I sat down on the couch again, sobbing while hugging Jungkook. He didn't say anything, just letting me cries my heart out and patting my back gently. 

After ten-minutes or so I stopped crying. Jungkook's hand didn't leave mine as we both held each other's hand, the both of us were quiet until I spoke. 

"Jungkook, I'm sorry." I murmured softly. Jungkook immediately crouch in front of me as he held both of my hands. "Noona, don't scare me. What happened to you?" He asked, a tint of concern lingering in his orbs. At this moment I felt so blessed to have such matured and kind dongsaeng. Even though I was an adoptee, the Jeon family still treats me as one of their own. Jungkook and I became close the first day we met, and we had sustained our close relationships till now. 

Being an adoptee was a long story, but apparently my family and the Jeons were in close ties. But a car crashed took away my parents, and the Jeons adopted me while allowing me to keep the my surname as Ahn. But not long after a few years after my parents' car crashed, the tragedy repeats itself when we were on the way to celebrate my birthday when our car collides with another, once again killing Jungkook's parents. Leaving only me and Jungkook the only survivors. Jungkook was only 10 and I was only 11. It felt like everything was my fault, the first incident and the second. It was all because of me. 

And from that day onwards, I vowed to never travels in cars again. 

"Noona just felt that you deserve an apology. I knew you still had trouble cooping with mom's and dad's accident." I held his hand tighter and he did the same. "I'm just sorry, I felt that it was all my fault that this happened.

Jungkook's eyes soften. "Noona, please don't blame yourself. I knew you were also having troubles of your own. I know about your phobia, noona." 

"What phobia?" 

"After the car crashed that took away mom's and dad's lives, you had phobia taking transport using vehicles. You lied telling me you walked to school just to save expenses. But I know its because you had already developed a trauma." 

My eyes widen, "How did you-" 

"I am already a grown up, noona. I know everything." Jungkook cuts me off. "I know how you kept quiet about your sufferings when you had to work  to feed the both of us. I know how you were being discriminated because we were poor. Do you think I did not know what happened today between you and the boys from Exo?" A tone of fury in his voice as he spoke about Exo. 

"How did you knew?" I ask, confused. "You were there too?" 

Jungkook nods his head. "I was looking for you to have lunch together and I stumbled upon the conversation between you and them." Jungkook clenched his fist, "They won't get away for bullying my noona!" 

"Hey, hey." I calmed him down, "Noona's fine, don't get yourself into trouble with them. You just started your second year, don't get into trouble already alright?" 

"But they-"

"For noona, please?" 

Jungkook stays silent for a moment and eventually reluctantly agrees. "For you, noona. But they won't get away the next time if they bullies you again!" 

I laughs and ruffles his hair once again, something I always likes to do. "Sometimes I wonder if you're the old one or I'm the old one." I jokes. 

"Hey, we're just one year age apart!" Jungkook pouts, "Somemore I am a man. And its a man's job to protect someone they love!" Jungkook flexed his muscle, "See! I'm strong, noona!"  

I slapped his muscle, "Then go get one girlfriend so you could protect her for life! Noona's going to wait for the man who are willing to protect me for the rest of my life too." The both of us laughs in chorus as we enjoyed the moment until I realize something I had always want to ask Jungkook. 

"Yah," I lean in closer to him. "What's with you and BTX or what you guys called it?" I raised a brow. 

"Its BTS, noona!" Jungkook retorted. 

"Whatever, what's that group of you?" 

Jungkook scratches the back of his neck until his face brightens with an answer. "Its just a name we came out for our cliques!" 

"And what does that stands for? Behind The Scene?" I propped and Jungkook facepalmed himself in the face. "Noona! It stands for Bangtans Boys! BTS is just the acronym for it." He heaves a sigh of exasperation, probably because of my ignorance. I don't really care about such stuffs, and I seriously don't get it why is it a trend to have names for a group of friends.

Whats the deal? They are still a bunch of humans even with such unique group names. What? Exo? Does naming themselves Exo makes them ailens from Exo planet? Ridiculous.

And I just realised, they are called Exo, not Eco. I had been addressing them that for years. Opps. 

"Yah, if I ever caught you engaging in gangs activities with that Bangtans Boys, I will chop you into pieces you hear me?" I pulled his ears and Jungkook winced in pain as he shouts. "Help! Help! I'm being murdered!" 

I release my grips as he rubbed his hand against his ears. "Geez, I'm already 18 this year. I know whats right and whats not, alright? You don't have to worry about me anymore." 

"I don't care if you're 18 or you're 8 years old," I squashed his cheeks and move his face left to right. "You will always be that cute little dongsaeng in my eyes, arasso!" 

"Ara." Jungkook beamed at me. In that brief moment spent with Jungkook, my mind was cleared of Chanyeol, that incident temporarily leaves my mind. But this particular night when I was in my room, it flashes through my mind again. 

But this time, I wasn't mad or sad about him. I was merely confused, I was always not fazed by such insults. But today when those words came out from his mouth, I felt so hurt and dissappointed. And why was it I felt this way? Was it because I was enough of such insults or was it because it came from Chanyeol? 

I found my mind filled with Chanyeol. His cheeky yet disgusting antics in flirting me, the look in his eyes whenever he stares at me and the unspeakable feelings I felt whenever I'm around him. 

What has that bastard done to me?