Chapter Three.

Loving The Bad Boy Chanyeol

Someone please just save me from this hell. It had only been thirty-minutes and Park Chanyeol and his buddies are already making a hell out of me - well, except Baekhyun. I seriously don't understand why such a sweet and kind man would even make friends with someone that comes from hell. Baekhyun is a total angel, Chanyeol is purely Satan.

I am sorry but I can't find the right words to label Park Chanyeol so 'Satan' it is. 

I clicked on my pen as I prepared to jot down my notes until someone snatch it away from me. I looked over to my side to see Chanyeol writing his notes with my pen, he glance over at me and gave me a smile.

"Sorry, I prefered your pen." 

"Then go get one yourself!" I snaps and try to snatch it back from him, he raises his hand and given my midget height, I couldn't reach his hand and eventually gave up but not forgetting to send him ice glaciers. 

"See, you're short and petite." He tease and he leans closer to my ear and whispers.

"Sweetheart." 

Gross. Disgusting. Psycho. 

How I wished I had a bottle of acid with me right now, this seriously needs his mouth melts off. However, being the kind and sweet me, I mentally calm myself down and just simply gave Chanyeol a smile, something which he did not expect from me. Chanyeol must have expected me to cause a ruckus in the classroom. Sorry sweetheart, 10/10 for effort. 

I open the zip of my pencil case and took out another pen, only to get it snatched away again. This time, it was Kai. 

"Sorry babe, I like your pen better too." Kai smirked at me and winked. 

Forget it, give me two bottles of acid. One to melt Chanyeol's mouth, and one to disfigure Kai's face so he will never ever be so arrogant. "I'm sorry, but can you please get your own pen." I smile sarcastically, snatching back the pen from him. 

"Feisty." Kai teases. "Have I ever told you I like girls that are feisty?" He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows.

I put down my pen, leaning my face against my palm as I gave him a sweet smile. "Really? Have I ever told you I am extremely allergic to jerk like you?" 

Upon hearing my comment, Kai's arrogant face immediately turned into stone, simply staring at me with unspeakable fury in his eyes. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was snickering, earning a glare from their friend.

"Told you buddy, she's a tough one." Chanyeol pats his friend's shoulder. 

Upon feeling victory, I continue jotting down my notes until my eyes caught a small slip of paper underneath my pencil case and I picked it up. 

"Nice one."

- Baekhyun.

Smiling to myself I turn over to see Baekhyun giving me a thumbs up and I winked at him, silently screaming at his flawless features. 

The rest of the lesson went by peacefully, probably because Kai was still not over my nasty comment and Chanyeol being cautious of me saying nasty comment that will hurt his pride. But its fine, at least I had the rest of the one and a half hour of lesson like a normal student without causing a nuisence. 

The bell rings signifying its time for break and the students in the classroom fled out withn seconds, leaving the four of us in the room. I was keeping my stuffs into my bag and when I reach for my pencil case somone's hand place on top of it, preventing me from taking it away. 

"What do you want?" I glare up at Chanyeol annoyingly. He's seriously getting on my nerves, I am about to hit my limits.

"Nothing, just wanna tease you a little." He leans close to my face again, "Sweetheart." 

I don't denied, he looks so gorgeous close up - But only if he keeps his mouth close. 

"Thats enough, yeol." Baekhyun taps his shoulder. "Let's go and have our break now." 

Baekhyun is such a saint. I glance over to Baekhyun and gave him a soft smile of gratitude and Chanyeol caught that. "I see someone has her head over heels for our Baekhyun." He jokes. 

Upon hearing that, Kai snickered and I could see a tint of red on Baekhyun's cheeks. "Yah! That's enough!" 

"Why?" Chanyeol throws his arm over the short one shoulder. "Its not as if you had the same feeling for her too right? I mean look at her," He points at me. "She's poor, ugly, weak, dating her would simply brings down your reputation." 

I clenched my fist, mentally noting to myself I have to stay calm. 

"How do you even think she had the money to attend such prestigious school? Its because of her dumb and useless scholarships that she thought could allows her to have a better future." Chanyeol propped even more. 

And this is it, I reached my limits. I walked over to Chanyeol and pushes Kai and Baekhyun aside. Startling all of them including Park Chanyeol. I was burning with fury and hot tears were already b my eyes. 

"You're right! I am weak, ugly and poor! You guys are rich, having your rich parents to wipe your for you when you guys create troubles. And you guys don't even need to work hard to get what you guys want! You guys were borned with a silver spoon in mouth!" I screamed, glaring at each and everyone of them. All of them were beyond shock and my reaction. 

"How do you think I got my scholarships huh, Park Chanyeol?" I walked over to him, he was still speechless and his eyes spokes unspeakable emotions.

"You think its useless because you don't understand every single thing I went through! I strive, I work to get to this school that can assure me a better life! I don't attend this school to be a play toy for rich people like you! This is not the first time, Chanyeol." My voice came out soft and weak like a whisper, I could feel my legs wobbling but I could not afford to fall in front of him, not when he insults me this way. 

I hastily shove my stuffs into my bag and walks towards the door. When I was about to leave the classroom filled with tension, I stopped and glance at Chanyeol. 

"And it won't be the last time I get this kind of treatment from you." 

And without waiting for any replies from any of them, I quicken my pace and blends myself into the crowd of students.