Chapter Two.

Loving The Bad Boy Chanyeol

"Yah! Ahn Seojin!" 

I pretend not to hear her calls and continue walking. We are currently walking to our second period and Yejin has not giving up on giving me warnings about our school's bad boys. She knows her warnings are futile to me, I'm not called the 'Stubborn ' for nothing. That's right everyone calls me that, because of my stubborn personality that never fails to make people feel like flipping off the building edge. Once I set my eyes on something, I'll not faze. 

Too bad, I was borned this way. Deal with it. 

"Yah!" She finally catches with me, " How long are you going to pretend not to hear me?" 

"Until you stopped talking about them." I replied, opening the door of my locker to pick up my books needed for the second period. Yejin was leaning against the locker beside mine as she gives me look. 

"What?" I asked, closing my locker as I walk away. 

"Have I ever told you that the way you looked at Chanyeol was.." Her voice trailed off. 

"Like what?" I raised a brow. 

"Like you'd crush on him or something." 

I almost tripped on my own steps upon hearing her replied and I gave her an incredulous look. "The ? No!" 

"Well," Yejin shrugged her shoulders. "You should see your own reaction when you talked to Chanyeol. I could saw you blushing earlier this morning when he smirked at you."

I halted on my steps. Is that even possible that I'm blushing over Park Chanyeol? The possibility rate is definitely -0.1 percent. Definitely.

"Can you at least signal me that you're going to stop? I was talking to myself all this while and the people around the school are starting to treat me like a freak!" Yejin complains as she walks back to me. "And, why are you frozen here?" 

"I don't like Chanyeol." I said monotonously. 

"I didn't said you likes him?" Yejin raised her brow and then a smirk took over her features the next second. "You do like him, don't you?" She wriggles her eyebrows and I feel like shaving it off. I hate it when she does that, disgusting fella. 

"No!" I retorted, a bit too loud that causes people around us to stare at us. "For the last time, I do not like him!" I whispers. 

"Its okay, Seo." Yejin puts her hand on my shoulder. "You've never fallen in love before, so you doesn't know the feeling when you likes someone. Don't worry, the time will come soon and you will realize the beauty of love." 

I rolled my eyes. No wonder she's in the drama. Her life is so dramatic as if its all captured in a television. I deadpanned myself mentally as I walk pass her. "See you later during lunch then." 

I was walking to the direction to the classroom for my next period. As I sat on the last row of the class and took out my materials and placed them on the table, flipping the pages to do some exercises before the class starts. 

But I found myself being unable to concentrate. 

The thought was still lingering in my mind, do I like Chanyeol? I found myself debating for quite awhile as I tapped my pen on the table, after awhile I ruffles my hair as I groaned. " you, Yejin." I cursed. 

I heave a sigh and was about to get back to work until I heard a familiar deep voice in front of me. 

"We meet again, sweetie." 

I looked up and saw Chanyeol, together with his gang buds Kai and Baekhyun standing in front of me. All three of them are smirking at me. Oh right, I forgot that Chanyeol has the same class as me. 

I internally groaned, speaking of the devil, I was just thinking of him a few minutes ago. The conversation with Yejin just now was still confusing me and the last person that I wanted to see today was him.

Park Chanyeol.