Smiling

I Cure You With A Painful Goodbye

Hi my readers!! I just edited this chapter and made it slightly longer. I hope you guys enjoy! ^^

 

You woke up with puffy red eyes from crying the whole night. You got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. You finally decided to make yourself forget.

 

"Good morning Umma, Appa!" You said as you skipped down the stairs with a wide smile.

"Ahh sweetie! Are you… okay?" You mom asked you with a bit of surprise in her voice.

"Haha, neh umma! What's for breakfast today?" you asked while taking a seat next to your dad.

"Umm… there is an avocado and fruit salad for you and some milk." She said as she brought the plate over to you.

"Thank you umma!" you said as you dug in.

Your father pretended like he didn't care and continued to "read" his newspaper from yesterday. *Hmm… I wonder what happened… * He thought to himself and took a sip of his coffee.

 

You went out to the garden and took in the beautiful scenery. The flowers, the green grass, and the clear blue sky.

"Ahh… now this is the life." She said as she ran through the garden.

 

"Sweetie. What do you think happened?" Your mom asked your dad.

"…I don't know… " He said as he went to go and make a phone call.

 

The rest of the day you were out in the garden just taking in the fresh air and sunlight.

"Hah… I'm glad I have decided to forget, it may take a while, but it's better than hoping for him to come back. He did leave me so I can be happy." You said as you watched the clouds pass by.

 

Meanwhile your father was at his office and on the phone.

"… yes I know it has been a while, but don't you want to see them together again?" He said as he looked out the window at you.

"Of course, he can stay here if wants to, and yes I am sure he will keep her happy." He said before hanging up.

*Okay, I hope I can help in some way… my daughter, please stay happy. * He thought while looking at your smiling face.

 

That night, your parents told you that they were going to pick up their close friends that came from the states and have dinner with them. You were semi-excited because they said that there was going to be a teenager just like you.

You quickly got dressed in a casual white chiffon dress, loose curls, and white flats.

"I'm ready, Umma, Appa!" You said as you quickly jogged down the stairs.

"_____! Don't run! What if you fall." Your mom warned as she stood in front of you with a worried face.

"I'm fine umma, see?" You smiled and spun around in your dress. She smiled at her lovely princess daughter.

"Okay, lets get going then." Your father came out with a nice dress shirt and pants.

"Why, my princess and queen sure look stunning tonight." He said with a smile and grabbed his keys.

 

The drive was about an hour or so to the airport. You sat in the back by yourself while looking out the window. That was when you felt someone staring at you.

*Who is that…? Is that the teenager my parents were talking about? * You thought kind of curious but you quickly turned away with a small blush realizing how long you were staring at him.

 

His POV:

I sighed for the umpteenth time today. I finally came back to Korea, but I was just more miserable, *I bet she is living a great life… I don't want to see her with another man. * I thought when I saw the car and a silhouette of a girl I got excited hoping it was her, and to my relief, it was her, _____ sitting there looking out the window.