Memories

I Cure You With A Painful Goodbye

 

A few days later…

 

[Breaking news…Lee family's daughter __________, was released from the hospital a few days ago and has been reported as healthy and going strong. She has not been scene by the public for a few days and seems to be staying at home. We all do hope that she stays healthy.]

 

You heard while walking slowly down the stairs on the T.V. Your parents saw you walking down and they quickly turned off the T.V., you didn't care though you were just so out of it.

"__________-ah, here is your breakfast" Your mother put down a plate of your favorite rice, scrambled eggs and bacon. [:3 I just love bacon haha~] You just stared blankly at the plate and sat there.

"__________-ah, please eat something…" She looked at you very concerned. "Yeobo, do something…" She said while looking at your father who was engrossed in his food [He's not fat surprisingly :P]

"Yah! What do you think you're doing? Pay attention, your only daughter isn't feeling well and all you can think about is food?" She whispered while slapping his arm.

He looked up and whipped his mouth, "__________-ah, I know it's been hard, but you have to try and forget… You're healthy now." He said not really knowing how that would impact you.

"…Appa…Omma… I'm not feeling so well, I'm going to go for a walk in the garden" You said as you pushed the plate of untouched food away from you and got up.

"Aish… She hasn't eaten since…" You mother grabbed the plate of food and brought it over to where your father was sitting.

He looked up from his food and watched you walk out of the door, "At least she's getting some sun… It's the first time that she even wanted to go outdoors since… you know…" He said as he stopped eating, "I'm going to go to…uhh… work" He said as he stood up and walked away.

"Deh, I'll see you for dinner then?" She said as she started to take the plates away.

"Deh, I'll be home for dinner. Keep an eye on our __________. Okay?" He said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Out in the garden~

 

You just walked around and looked at the different flowers. You ran your hand through a bush of pink flowers and looked at the little fountain in the middle of the garden. You walked over to it and let the water run through your fingers,

"Sigh… It feels kind of nice to get out…" You said as you glanced at the pot of blue roses with yellow gold small flower surrounding it. Pain struck your heart when you remembered Yesung gave it to you for your sixteenth birthday. It was your two favorite colors blue paired with gold. Then the memory shot into your mind and you couldn't get out of it…

[You saw the familiar figure of Yesung walking towards your house from where you were in the garden. He was holding something behind his back that kind of stuck out and you saw that it was blue.

"__________-ah. I came here early." He said with his angelic eye-smile.

"Yesung! You came!" You said as you gleefully went up to hug him but he slightly pulled back.

"Yesung?" You asked a little worried.

"__________-ah… I have to tell you something… HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!" He said which surprised you. He then pulled what was behind his back out and you saw it. It was beautiful, the blue roses with the yellow gold flowers.

"Yesung!" You said gleefully as you smelled the roses; they had a nice sweet smell. "How did you find these? I didn't think they would be real!" You said as you hugged him tightly.

"Haha, I did some research and found them. I got them yesterday" He said as he patted your head with a sweet smile.

"You didn't have to do all of this for me" You said with a big smile as you stared at the pretty arrangement.

"Of course I didn't. But I wanted to for your sixteenth!" He said and gave you a sweet kiss.]

 

The memory ended and you found your tears falling as you held onto one of the gold flowers that you picked. You smelled the gold flower as you forgot what they smelled like. They had a nice refreshing smell that smelt like summer. It made you remember of the time when you two were together during summer vacation before you two were going out…

 

[You saw the sunlight shining brightly above you when you saw the 14 year-old Yesung running towards you with a big smile.

"_________-ah! Let's go to the amusement park now!" He said as he showed you the tickets.

"Okay~!" You said happily.

You two ran to the entrance and showed them your tickets. Right when you got in you two ran to the first ride you saw. The Zipper.

"KYAAAAAA!!!!" You were screaming your lungs out as the right flung both you and Yesung round in your safe cage. Yesung just laughed and screamed for fun.

You two were so close, you were kind of like brother and sister. You two then got off and ran to go and get food.

It was getting kind of dark so you guys went to the last ride that you could ride. The Ferris Wheel.

"Yesung lets go on that one!" You said as you pointed to the big wheel spinning.

You saw Yesung's face turn red, "Eh? Are you okay?" As you touched his face, he looked up

"Eh? Yea, let's go!" He said with a new energy around him and pulled you. You two go into a cart and rose slowly. You were in awe as you looked out of the glass and watched the people on the ground moving around like ants.

"Ehhh… You look so pretty today…" Yesung randomly said and it actually surprised him more than you. Yesung just went with the mood and grabbed your hand, his face was bright red now.

"__________-ah…sa…saranghae…" He said with his face down and you felt his clammy hands.

"Will…you…go out with me…?" He said finally looking up to meet your face. You started to blush and you looked straight into his eyes and smiled with your famous eye smile.

"Of course! I love you too." You said as you bent down and hugged him tightly. From that day on you knew you were the happiest girl in the world. You would never let go of Yesung, your first and maybe your last boyfriend.]

 

You then came back to reality and had a small but very faint smile on at the fond memory. You took another look at the flowers and gave it another small water and walked away. That was the happiest you have been since the break-up. You were not smiling, but remembering.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like the new chapter~ haha~

I will try to update a little bit more often but school is killing me -__- haha~

Please subscribe and comment ^^