This Is Goodbye...

I Cure You With A Painful Goodbye

 

You were torn between the two choices of living a long life heartbroken or living a short life with Yesung by your side. The thing that you knew for sure was that you never wanted to leave Yesung's side.

 

The next day Yesung called and asked you on a date. You gladly accepted and got ready. That day, you were going to the amusement park.

 

At the Amusement park:

 

You got there and looked at all the different rides and games, you were delighted by the fact that you actually got to go there because of your sickness and because you knew that you were going to be leaving this earth soon.

 

Yesung was such a gentlemen since he knew that you didn't like fast and scary rides and went on all the small and slow rides with you. You were delighted; you had tons of snacks and goodies that you could never have imagined of. This day, you knew, you were going to never forget.

 

"_________-ah, what do you want to do now?" Yesung asked you and you honestly had no idea.

"Mmmm… why don't we go somewhere you want to go?" You asked which made his eyes soften.

"You sure?" He asked and you nodded with an innocent smile. "Arasso" He said with a smile.

 

You two walked through a small market place that had many different small shops. You two then found yourselves walking on a small stone road lined with cherry blossom trees. There was a slight wind and the sun was starting to set which tinted the sky pink and orange.

 

"Yesung-ah, it's so pretty~" You said while holding your free hand out to the pedals falling. You then felt Yesung's grip on his hand tighten and you quickly looked at him. "What's…wrong?" You asked.

"__________-ah, this is sudden. But can I ask you something?" He asked with a soft voice.

"Deh… What is it?" You asked.

"__________-ah, do you plan on staying by my side for the rest of your life?" He asked with an unsure tone.

"Eh? Of course!" Your voice rose slightly because you loved him so much.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"Of course I love you!" You were starting to worry where the conversation was going. "Why are you asking these questions randomly?" You asked very worried.

 

Just then Yesung slowly let go of your hand and put it into his pocket. He hesitated but then brought out a small box. He opened it slowly and took out a small silver right with a heart on it.

"__________-ah, I am giving this to you as a symbol of our relationship, of our love." He held out your left hand and put it on your ring finger. "I know about your sickness and about the decision you have to make. But I don't want you to go through all the trouble and pain by yourself." He explained slowly.

"Yesung-ah, are you…okay?" You asked as you held out your hand to his face and held it.

His hands rose towards yours and he held it firmly. His eyes closed briefly as if praying. Then suddenly he spoke, "__________-ah, I know your health is declining with every minute I am with you. I know I am putting you through so much pain and despair. So I think...we… should…break-up…" He said barely getting the words out and pulled your hand off his face and held it by his waist.


You just stood there shocked, "Ahaha… Yesung, you're funny… You're joking… right?" You said looking at his face trying to find his eyes but they were lost behind his hair and tears.

"__________-ah, I know this is the only way to cure you. The only way to cure you, is if it is goodbye to us. I need to let you go, and you need to do the same." He said with tears now falling and he fell to his knees. You then fell also but did not say a word. You just sat there, not even tears were falling from your face. You were pale as ever, just sitting there and looking out towards the trees as the pedals fell around you. You two sat there for a few minutes while he cried.

 

He then stood up and pulled you up with him. "__________-ah, this… is… goodbye… I really do love you." He said and kissed you for the last time. He walked into the sunset as the pedals started to fall and he disappeared. You fell to your knees again but only now, did you cry. You cried your heart out. You looked at the silver ring with the heart on it and held it out into the last bit of sunlight and thought to yourself *I Love You... This can't be goodbye… *

 

You just lay there on a small part of the ground as cherry blossom pedals fell on you like a blanket. The tears just would not stop falling.

 

 

The next time you opened your eyes you were in your room and you saw your mom sitting at the edge of your bed.

"…Omma…?" You said while sitting up.

"__________-ah!! Oh, I thought you would never wake up!" She said while hugging you.

 

Just then you remembered everything that happened with Yesung and tears started to fall. You just couldn't stop them,

"Ommaaaa… Yesung… He's gone..!" You started to cry even more and she just held you in her arms.

"Shh… Shh… It's okay… He did this for you, he did this for you…" She said while petting your head and trying to comfort you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's  me mrssimple808 again

I'm so sorry for the really late update

I got caught up with school and drama and totally forgot...

I hopefully will be able to finish this~ ^^

Please comment and subscribe~~