Truth

I Cure You With A Painful Goodbye

You just got released from the hospital and Yesung came by to pick you up. You happily got into your car with him and went straight home. You fell asleep on his shoulder and he gave you a soft smile. You went through the main gates and were led out by your two maids and Yesung holding your arm to make sure you didn't fall. Yesung wished you well and got into his car and road home. You took a nice warm bath that you hadn't had in a while. You then got dressed to go and get some rest.

 

The next morning your parents greeted you when you went down for breakfast with a simple but concerned question, "Are you feeling better my dear?" You just nodded and smiled back politely and sat down for breakfast. Just then the doorbell rang and to your surprise it was Yesung standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"How are you feeling my dear?" He smiled and gave you a hug,

"Now are they such a cute couple~!" You mother nudged your father and he just smiled at you two, as you guys hugged.

 

You had spent the whole day with Yesung seeing the places that you hadn't seen in a while, but later on in the afternoon you started to feel a little dizzy and nauseous so you sat down as Yesung bought some drinks. "Are you feeling a little better?" He asked a little concerned while he put his hand on you forehead. "You have a slight fever, I think we should just call this a day…" He gave out a small sigh and offered you his hand and you gladly took it. You walked down a bridge that was lined with beautiful Sakura trees and lamps that were very warm and welcoming. It then started to snow and just then it stopped right around you, you looked up to find an umbrella covering you. Yesung was holding an umbrella that covered you and him perfectly and you walked cozily the whole way home.

 

Right when you were saying your goodbyes you started to feel a little dizzy again and everything started to go blurry. You heard the faint voice of Yesung calling your name, "________-ah! Are you okay?" You couldn't help yourself and then it went dark and cold.

 

You woke up the next day feeling a little sick and had a slight fever. You were about to walk down stairs when you heard your parents and Yesung talking about something pertaining to you,

"I don't know what is happening with ________." Yesung said in a grave tone.

"I know that you want to protect her, and we do give you our consent, but every time she is with you she comes back frail and sick. I don't know what it is." Your father said trying not to point fingers at him.

"I… think I know what it is…." You heard your mother say as she stood up and left. She came back after a few minutes of silence with a book in hand.

"This is a small journal that my great grandfather had left for my grandfather and mother and now to me. It is the telling's of our family's past and even future." She said as she opened the book to the middle of the book.

"It says here that…" She paused and then pointed to a picture with writings under it,

[The daughter named ________ will come to find someone she truly loves and that truly loves her in return. But when that time comes, she will become frail and prone to sickness. She will either pass at an early life full of happiness, or live a long, healthy, and heartbroken one. Depending on her and her pupils' decision, she will experience one of these. The time will come when this needs to be known by both her and her pupil.] Her mother finished reading it and gave out a sad sigh as she looked up at Yesung who just sat there in shock. He slowly shook his head and started to tear up,

"Aniya, I won't leave her. I love her too much, I refuse to leave her!" Yesung stood up and ran out the door.

Just then you started to tear up as you heard everything that had happened downstairs.

*I have to breakup with… Yesung? Aniya, I won't! No! I love him! I can't! I don't care if it will make me weak and sick, I want to be with him forever! * You thought to yourself as you sat there with tears rolling down your face.