Your Decision

I Cure You With A Painful Goodbye

You sat there on your now cold and dark room shivering not from the cold but from the fear that you will have to separate from Yesung. You have been together for about two years now and then you must separate or not live longer.

 

You eventually fell into a deep sleep and had a very strange dream…

You woke up in a meadow with tons of different types of flowers, and one big tree on the other side with a familiar figure sitting there. It was Yesung who was bending over something; it looked like some sort of grave. You were far enough that he didn't notice you but close enough that you could here him speak,

"________-ah. It's been about three years. Our children are doing fine. We miss you a lot, I wish you were still here to see their beautiful faces." He slowly put down a bouquet of lily's next to some sort of stone. Then it hit you, it was a grave-stone and when you looked closely it said your name on it [Park ________, Loved by many and never forgotten] You stood there shocked with tears swelling up into your eyes. *I'm dead? * you thought to yourself as the scene started to go blurry and disappear.

 

There was a moment of darkness then you woke up in your room with your parents sitting there watching you.

"________-ah, we have something to discuss with you." They stood up and walked downstairs.

 

You slowly got out of bed because you knew what they meant when they said that they had to talk to you. You walked down to find them sitting at the table where they were when they were talking to Yesung the night before. You sat down next to them and put your hands in your lap and looked at them both with sad expressions.

 

"________-ah, we haven't told you yet but this is very serious. This is going to be the hardest decision of your life. It is literally a life or death situation." Your father said as he looked at your mother to motion her to tell you.

"________-ah, when you were sleeping last night we had a small talk with Yesung. It has been in our families history for only three generations and it is said by your great-grandfather that you, will have to choose Yesung and live a short and weak life with him by your side, or you will live a healthy and long life without him." Your mother tried to say slowly so that it could all sink in.

"Aniya. Aniya! I won't do it!" You were again hurt by the thought that you had to make this decision. "I don't want to separate from him, even if it means I leave this world." You were about to stand up and leave but your father grabbed your wrist and motioned you to sit down again. You calmed down a bit and sat back down with tears falling down your face.

 

"Think about it ________, will Yesung be happy with your decision? Will he want to keep you from living a long and healthy life?" Your mother tried to change you mind but your mind was stuck on your decision. You loved him enough that you would do anything to stay next to his side, even if it meant that you would die within a few years of this decision.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's mrssimple808 again with a new chappie! :)

I know that I haven't been writing a lot and not uploading and I'm sorry for that ><

I just have a ton of homework for school and it's killing me! ^^ haha

I will try and write more often and update as soon as I can!

Look forward to it!