Mistakes

Pretensions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sunlight was blinding even tho she still have her eyes closed

Seohyun groaned lightly before allowing her lids to open ever so slowly, She could swear that the pain was unbearable as her pupils adjusted to the light.

Jennie strutted her way inside the room with a tray on her hands.

"Jen? what are you doing in my room?" Seohyun sat up on the bed and asked while the other just raised an eyebrow

"You've never been this knocked out your entire life" Jennie shook her head in disapproval

finally looking around the room, it was indeed not hers "I'm at yours? how did I end up here? what on earth happened?"

"You're welcome" Jennie put the tray on the bedside and stuck her index  finger at her confused friend

"Bwoh?"

"Just saying in advance, because when you know what you, lil missy did last night, you'll be thanking me non-stop, aniyo, you'll thank me till the day you  die"

"D-Did I do something strange?" Seohyun's hand flew to her face and covered while her company nodded

"Things, not just something" She giggled as she sat herself on the bed edge facing her panicking friend

"What did I do, tell me already!" Seohyun begged her friend pulling at her arm

Jennie looked in space as if a memory bubble would come out of her head, before that smug smile adorned her pretty face

"Don't panic! what you did was ridiculous, But only because it came from you, the ever so responsible lady, nontheless it was totally normal coming from a mature woman, a very drunk one" She started

{Flashback (Everybody's POVs mixed kkkkk )}

The night was young but Seohyun was already wasted, Yonghwa taking his eyes nowhere but on her, so in order to keep herself busy and distracted She engrossed herself  in a drinking tournament, trying so hard to win against none but her very own self.

"Yah Seo! stop it already!" Lisa tried snatching the drink from her for the nth time but Seohyun resisted, the glass was caught into a push-pull battle between the two girls, until it fell between them but it was seohyun's dress drenched in alcohol.

"Yah, are you satisfied? It's all gone now, what am I drinking" Seohyun slurred then wrapped her hands around lisa's neck weakly "Honey, I think I have to kill you" She made a cute sad face making Lisa laugh

"Kill me later, but for now let's get your dress cleaned, or it'll leave a stain" She grabbed her arm and stood up but Seohyun slapped her hand away and stood up abruptly "I know how to do it on my own, I'll be back soon, no one drinks before I'm back, or I'll kiss all of you, that's not it I'm killing you all" She waved a threatening finger in front of her girlfriends and walked to the restroom wobbling her way through the wild crowd but managed to arrive anyway

 

Her head throbbed, She looked at herself in the mirror "Seohyun, Oh Seohyun you're making a fool out of yourself" She slapped her already reddened cheeks , Splashing some water on her face, gladly her makeup was waterproof, all She had to do was to dab it dry gently with a tissue.

She started cleaning her dress but she was ruining it further, and she made it even more wet.

"I'm in trouble" She wanted to pull her hair out of the frustration She was feeling, it's not like she could do anything about it, She'll just get out, and call it a night. She's feeling lightheaded already.

Stepping out of the restroom, She clashed with the very same eyes She was trying to avoid the whole night, Yonghwa was leaning on the wall but He straightened as soon as He saw Her.

"Yonghwa-s... you stupid JERK" She pointed a finger at him.

He pointed at himself in surprise "M-me?"

"Yes you who else? are you a s-stalker?" She staggered as She walked up to where he was standing making him automatically reach out to her to hold her in case She fell, because by the looks of it She would soon.

"Seohyun-ssi, I I Just wanted to make sure you're alright, you didn't look well a while ago, so I thought-

"Of course you did" She stumbled into his arms then looked up "Those eyes of yours are hella distracting, intimidating, It's just very uncomfortable being under them the whole night" She slowly blabbered in her heavy tongue.

"D-deh?" He was surprised both by her revelation and her sudden closeness.

"It was so annoying, you don't get to keep looking at people with such eyes you know, that's very rude of you ahjushi!!" She whined slowly letting her weight all on him so he held her up straight.

He couldn't help but smile at how cute she was, scolding Him like that made Him feel as if they were close,

Intimately close.

It's as if their first encounter ever wasn't just this morning, His desire to get to know her more grew instantly.

This woman could be more than an eye candy to him, too soon to judge but he was willing to see how far this could go.

"Seohyun-ssi, do you want me to take you home? you're drunk" He tried to break the silence since She was looking up to him through her thick lashes and half close eyes, and that was not settling well with His sanity.

"Could you dig a hole and bury me instead? Where would I go with this, I ruined my dress" She pouted and pushed Him just to walk backwards and show Him Her soaked gown, but the passing drunk fellow thought otherwise because He knocked Her back into Yonghwa's arms.

"Uhm how about I call your friends?" He suggested

"How about you stay here with me until the whole thing dry out" She lifted her hands and linked them around his nape

"S-seohyun-ssi!" The heat He was feeling was unbearable, the poor air conditioning, the warmth emanating from the petit gorgeous lady standing so close to him, and the fire lit within him, He was only a man after all.

"Shh, it's spinning Yonghwa-yah!" She closed Her eyes while He had His wide open did She just call him formally?

She lifted her head back and found his gaze fixated upon her, curious, studying her every move, anticipating the next.

She looked so young, younger than the graceful woman He met at the office, She had a strong aura around her something was so unfathomable about her... something so innocent yet so sinful.

This woman was trouble... He liked that!

Ever the subtle trouble seeker that he Is.

"This is exactly what I was talking about" She cut off his train of thoughts , suddenly cupping His face taking him by surprise, but he let her anyway "I told you to stop!!" She pouted then narrowed her eyes "UGH, alright alright.. you're so cute, I'll let you look at me just this once, because you are a very handsome ahjussi!" She grinned lazily at him.

THUMP!

His heart pace quickened.

Now he was literally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter