Chapter 6

Trapped - A Neymar Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lana's POV-

Its been 2 weeks since my mom left and I went out with Kian and Jc a couple of times. 

I've stayed with them while they filmed one of their videos which was quite interesting to be honest. 

I'm currently packing my things while the TV was on.

"And once again, Barcelona wins with two goals by Lionel Messi and another by Neymar Jr.." 

And with that I dropped the dress that was in my hands and searching like crazy for the remote to raise the volume.

"...As you can see, this is the replay of his amazing goal last night and you can see how happy his girlfriend, Antonella Roccuzzo, and his son Thiago..."

Wait what?

Leo and Anto have a child?

Leo is still talented as he was when I knew him, and he has improved a lot since then.

I knew Leo and Anto liked each other and all but honestly, I didn't expect this.

"..Look at this beautiful goal by Neymar, quite talented Brazilian boy now, isn't he? With last night's score, Barcelona is on top of the list once again after gaining 3 points with Real Madrid right after them.."

I totally forgot about all the matches with everything going on. I sighed and turned off the TV because it was out of no use, it will only make me sadder.

I continued packing my bag. After I was done, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.

As I pulled the covers on myself and made sure I was in a comfortable position, I closed my eyes and sighed getting ready for yet another lonely night.

My thoughts were all over the place and I couldn't sleep. I kept turning and shifting positions every now and then. 

All I kept thinking about was Leo, Anto and Thiago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter