Chapter 12

Trapped - A Neymar Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lana's POV- 

The next day, I woke up and decided to do something productive.

After taking a shower and all that, I wore my outfit (pic on top/side) and took my room card key thing so that I don't get locket out, again.

I went out and I closed the door and I was about to make my way to the elevator but something caught my attention.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME." A girl's voice yelled from the room next door.

Is this the person who sent me the letter?

"LET ME EXPLAIN! JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Another voice yelled.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. I HEARD EVERYTHING!" 

"YOU MISUNDERSTOOD, DAMMIT JUST HEAR ME OUT."

"NO, IM PRETTY SURE THAT I HEARD YOU SAY 'I DON'T LOVE HER, I'M WITH HER BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR HER' SO DON'T TELL ME I MISUNDERSTOOD."

Silence..

"I thought you loved me! I loved you and I thought you actually had feelings for me but no, you were with me because you felt sorry for my pathetic life." The girl said.

"I-I.."

"You what? You can't change anything now." Her voice broke and I felt so bad for her.

"We're done. I'm leaving.."

"No,no I'm sorry. Babe, please!" He pleaded.

"What do you want from me? You never loved me in the first place!"

"But I care for you." The guy said and she sighed.

"Listen, thank you for the 3 amazing months. I won't deny it, you made me feel special but after knowing that you don't have any feelings for me, I don't think there's a point in staying with you."

"But I-"

"Enough, you deserve someone better, someone you love." When she said that the boy sighed.

"I'm really sorry.."

"It's okay. Thank you, again." I got to know from her voice that she was crying.

The door open and the girl came out with her back facing me as she struggled to get her bag out.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you all this time.." She mumbled.

"Wh-where will you go now?" 

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter