Chapter 10

Trapped - A Neymar Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neymar's POV-

I forgot the set up my alarm last night, so I woke up by Gerard's call, yelling at me for being late for training.

In under 10 minutes, I was able to brush my teeth, wash my face, change my clothes, put on some clothes in my training bag, have an apple and searching for my car keys and finding it after a struggle. Quite a record.

I went to my car and threw my bag in the back seat as I heard the engine roar. 

In under 5 minutes, I was able to reach Camp Nou after singing along to a couple of song, screaming at the asshöle who was driving in front of me because he didn't go when the signal was clearly green and attempting to park the car.

I went to the locker room and quickly changed into my training clothes and wore my cleats.

I jogged as fast as I could to the ground to meet a very angry coach.

"Uh, good morning coach." 

"Neymar." He said and nodded.

"Sorry for being late.." I said and nervously chuckled.

"May I know why." He said in a calm voice which scared the shït out of me.

"I-I forgot to set my alarm last night."

"May I know why." The fück?

"I was busy and I forgot.." If you say 'may I know why' one more time I'll-

He interrupted my thoughts with a sigh and said, "Make sure it doesn't happen again. You're lucky I'm busy with some work right now." 

"May I know why?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

"Oh, I said how many times do I have to jog around the field?" I asked and smiled.

"Uh, 2 will be enough. Leo, you're in charge while I'm gone." 

"Okay." Leo said with a smirk

As soon as he left, I walked over to the guys and greeted them.

"Ney, Ney, Ney.. what do we do with you?" Gerard said with a smirk.

"Dude, I'm sorry! I totally forgot to set up my alarm." I said and dribbled the ball.

"We should make sure that won't happen again, alright?" Leo asked.

"Will do sir." I said and all the boys laughed.

"Can we do something fun please? I don't feel like training today." Dani whined.

2 seconds later, Gerard, Leo and Dani shared this look, a creepy look I must say and nodded.

This won't be good.

"Uhh, I-I need to some water. Leo, Geri will you help me?" Dani is a terrible liar at times. 

"But your bottle is almost full." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Dani open his bottle, took a sip and 'accidentally' spilled the rest on the ground.

"Oops, not any more." He said and walked away with Leo and Gerard.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Mascherano said while Rafinha was starring at where Dani was with a confused look and then nodding his head and smirking.

Okay..?

I walked to the middle of the field and tried to score from there because these weirdos are scaring me.

A couple of seconds later, I hear footsteps, a lot of footsteps running towards me. I couldn't even look back to see what was going on and my feet where off of the ground.

I thought that I've discovered my magical powers, making me fly but I was disappointed when I looked down and saw these idiots carrying me. 

"Ayyyyeee! Put me down!!" I yelled. 

"Noo, I'm having fun!" Dani said.

"I'm not, I have to hold his ." Gerard whined and all of us laughed.

"I know you like it." I winked which caused all of them to laugh even more and guess what, 

I was now hugging the ground because I missed it a lot.

"Dude, are you okay?" Leo asked while laughing.

"Yeah, thanks for dropping me guys! I appreciate it!" I said while getting up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter