Chapter 3

Trapped - A Neymar Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lana's POV-

The first thing that I saw when I opened it were 2 pictures.

The first was of me and my parents, before all this shït happened. We were so happy, what happened? I was laughing as my dad had me on his shoulders and mom was hugged my dad's side. 

Another tear left my eye as I remembered how happy we were.

The other picture was of me, Leo and Anto.

Leo was showing me a trick as I watched him carefully and Anto was just smiling at us.

I kept the pictures away and closed the box, I couldn't take it anymore.

Before I closed it, something caught my attention. My old phone which my dad got it for me on my 13th birthday.

To my surprise, the phone was still working when I plugged it to it's charger which I found next to it.

As I was going through it, I checked the contact list and let out a small gasp when I saw that I still had Antonella's number.

I grabbed the phone I'm using currently - the iPhone 6 - and typed down Anto's number. I sighed and hit the call button with a little bit of hope that Anto would answer her phone.

But I'm stupid, so stupid to actually think that Anto would still have the same number for over 5 years.

I kept my old phone back into the box after switching it off and closing the box and kept back under the bed.

I went to the bathroom and when I looked at the mirror, I was shocked. My mascara was smudged making me look like a racoon and my eyes were red and puffy from crying. 

I sighed and washed my face and decided to take a shower to free my mind from all shït thats going on. 

After I was done, I wrapped my self in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I changed into some new pair of leggings and an oversized t-shirt.

I decided it would be a good time to talk to my mom. I unlocked my door and went to check where my mom is.

I didn't find her in her room so I went to the living room and found her watching TV and talking on the phone.

I cleared my throat and she finally knew that I was there.

"Oh umm, I'll talk to you later Josh... Yeah... Okay... I love you too, bye."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair.

"Lana, I know how you're feeling, but you have to understand that I-"

I cut her before she could continue what ever she was about to say, "Don't tell me that you understand mom! You have no idea what I went through okay? I didn't make friends in school when I was a kid because they thought I was weird. Every weekend I had to guess who am I going to stay with. My only friends left me and most probably forgot about me. We had to move and come stay here. You have no idea how many times I cried myself to sleep. So don't tell me you know how I feel." I said as my eyes started to get watery again. I hate myself for being so weak.

"I-I.. I don't know what to say.." My mom mumbled.

"Thought so." 

After a couple of minutes, I broke the silence.

"When are you leaving?" Her head snapped up and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Next week."

"Fücking great. So now you remember that you have a daughter and you should tell her you're leaving?"

"I was busy and I forgot."

"Yeah, busy with lover boy." I said and rolled my eyes.

"How the hell am I supposed to stay alone in a country mom? Didn't think about that?"

"Don't worry sweetie, you're strong and brave enough to do it."

"No mom, I'm not.." I whispered.

"Come here.." I went to hug her and I cried, cried so hard like I've never did before. 

My mom let her hand go through me hair while whispering some sweet things, trying to calm me down.

No matter what happened, I loved my mom to death and I don't think I'll be able to live without her. But I guess I'll get used to it.

"Did you pack your stuff?" I asked her with a weak voice.

"I'm almost done." She said.

"Lana, I'm going over to Josh's house.. if you want, you can hang out with your friends." She said after couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter