Chapter 4

Trapped - A Neymar Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neymar's POV-

"I fücking hate this! Why am I so stupid?I actually thought she loved me! Fücking idiot." I yelled as the boys tried to calm me down.

"Bro, calm down and tell us what happened." Dani said as he brought a beer from the fridge.

"This püta! I thought she loved me! But guess what? She cheated on me!" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. 

I really need a haircut. 

"Damn." I heard Gerard mumble.

"And you know what's the best part? She said she didn't like me in the first place and she was with me for my fame and money and left, just like that! Isn't my life fücking great?"

"But this isn't the first time that something like this happened to you.." Marc said and sighed before continuing, "..so why are you so upset?"

"Exactly! Its not the first time yet I'm so stupid to fall for it time after time. I should be learning from my mistakes, but no, here I go doing it again cause why fücking not." I just want to slap myself for being so stupid.

"Don't worry man, you'll get over it and find the perfect girl." Iniesta said as the other guys nodded.

"Yeah right. All girls are the same. They say they love you and all that shït and the next thing you know is that they wanted you for the fame and money." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Not all girls are the same Neymar. I know there are a lot of these bïtches out there, but not all of them are the same.." I rolled my eyes, again "..like look at me, I have an amazing girlfriend and a kid. Not all girls are the same Neymar." Gerard said as I saw Leo and Iniesta nod.

"I just- I can't take it anymore. Either ways I'll be heartbroken." I said and sighed.

"What do you mean?" Leo asked.

"If I get in a relationship, she'll probably be a gold-digger and I'll end up being heartbroken and if I don't get in a relationship, I'll be alone and feel like shït." 

"Yeah, thats until you meet the perfect girl." Leo said with a wink.

"Yeah, the girl." Dani said making us all laugh.

"The girl? The hell is that?" I asked causing everyone in the room to smirk, literally all of them.

"The girl!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter