004

Complicated Complications
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji Hye woke up slightly later since then given that she had Minhyuk to drive her to school. She had her breakfast, then asking Minhyuk to drive her to the café to have her morning cup of coffee with Luhan and purchased lunch for Jimin.
These had been the usual routines Ji Hye looked forward to everyday, talking about random things on earth with Luhan over an aromic cup of coffee and seeing the cute guy Jimin eat because of her.

One week has passed. Ji Hye went to school with Luhan and he had made an attempt to send her to her class. Ji Hye didn't reply him and he simply followed behind her to her class, earning glances from girls of all levels. Ji Hye disliked the attention, but she liked Luhan's personality, they seemed to click well over conversations in the morning.

Something unusual happened the moment she reached the level of her class. Right by the corridor stood a cluster of girls, making sounds of high frequency. That's when she saw the stick out of the crowd. Both of them got a shock. Their eyeballs nearly bounced out of their sockets. Why is she with Luhan?  Why is he here? What are the two of them doing together? OMG... I'm dead. Tell me you're not here for me. Are they dating? I can't face you yet, get lost.

He came forward, closer to them. He stood infront of Ji Hye, bent forward and gave her a peck on her forehead. He held her by her hand and dragged her upstairs. "You, follow us." was all he said to the latter.

 

 

"Got some explanation to do?" Kris began.


"Shouldn't you be the one?" Ji Hye couldn't look at him in the eyes.


"Well, what about you, Luhan. What are you doing with her. You didn't even tell me about her whereabouts." 


"So she's the one? I just felt that she was familiar, but I can't remember." Luhan shrugged. "I'll go now, you guys have a good talk, but you're only left with five minutes."


"Hye-ah... You dating him?"


"Kris sunbaenim, I don't think I need to reply to that." Ji Hye turned to face elsewhere.

 
"Can you not... Okay, I'll explain first. That day the 5 other guys you saw are my friends. We are not bullies, just like any other spoil brat is that guy who kind of, no scratch that, he freaking hollered at you. AND I REMEMBERED PROMISING YOU NOT TO LEAK OUR TIES." Kris got slightly agitated but wouldn't vent his anger on her.


"Oppa, so you and Luhan are friends?" She asked. 


"Luhan... You guys are that close?" Kris didn't answer her.


"Okay... Let's do this. Maximum of 5 questions. Write them down and I'll answer them. You have to answer mine too. I know you have lots to ask, but I'll answer to those I want to." Ji Hye took out her notebook and tore a blank page out, passing him that and a pen.


They sat back to back. Kris took almost less than a minute to finish his and he stuffed it to Ji Hye. "Oppa, you'll have to wait for me to finish first! That's so fast!" Ji Hye chucked the paper under her bag. "Hurry! You're so slow as always." Kris complained. "Here!" She smacked the paper onto his chest. Ji Hye laughed at his questions. This overprotective brother. Four out of five questions about Luhan and me. "Oppa, you didn't even write the question mark!" she whined. "Just answer them, it's not much of a difference anyways." he dismissed her.

1. Where have you been
Somewhere over the rainbow. Don't worry, I'm safe.


1. If you're not a bully, then what are you?
I'm the handsome group of guys girls drool over


2. What are you doing with Luhan
Nothing? He just sent me to class.


2. What is your relationship with Luhan?
The group of handsome guys


3. Why are you going to school with Luhan
We just walked together. Reason below.


3. Why didn't you explain to me earlier?
You didn't give me a chance dumbbo


4. How you got to know Luhan
We met at a cafe. 


4. Are your other friends good looking too? Introduce them to me.
Over my dead body. They have no substance  


5. Are you dating Luhan
Not telling you. Deduce please. :P


5. Are you doing well? Sorry, I'm the spolit brat. Hahha 
You don't even trust your own brother. Hmph

 

"Oppa! You have punctuation problems." she whined.


"You didn't answer two of my questions." Kris glared at her, unsatisfied with the answers. 


"Oppa, introduce good looking guys to me. I've always wanted to get a boyfriend in high school." Ji Hye shook his arm.


"NO WAY. You'll fall for the wrong one." Kris shuddered.


"Oppa!" she smacked him. "I'll date Luhan then." she crossed her arms.


"I'll murder him for touching my sis. He didn't even tell me he met with you." Kris continued.


"He didn't know alright?" She leaned at her brother's back. "It's nice to have your back. I miss you."


"You missed my back?" Kris turned his head back.


"Yea. I miss you too." she knelt and pecked his cheeks. 


"Okay, time for classes. See you at lunch." Kris stood up and waited for her to pack her stuff when he heard the school bell ring.

--------------------

For lunch that day, Ji Hye went to the cafeteria for lunch - alone. She settled on one of the tables when her tray is being taken away. Ji Hye closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then looked up to see three girls looking down at her.
One of them, the leader spoke up. "New student, pretty seductive huh? How did you even got involved with my oppas? Better stay away from them, or you'll face with the consequences." with that, she eyed one of the girls and she poured soup over her right shoulder. 


These were all too familiar to Ji Hye. She sat there frozen at the spot, with other schoolmates watching them.
 

"Who said you can do that to her?" the girls looked back to see Kris behind them. "Oppa..." The girls were lost for words. "I'm not your Oppa, I'm hers." he said, pointing to Ji Hye. "Try such actions again and you'll know what is in store for you." the girls stormed away pettily. Kris made Ji Hye stand up, and he took off her blazer. While doing so, he came close and whispered into her ear, "Sorry, I didn't do a good job being your brother..."
 

"Oppa..." 
 

"Is your blouse wet?" he asked, touching her right arm. "Luckily it's not... I can borrow you my blazer but not shir

Please log in to read the full chapter