NOT AN UPDATE :(

Complicated Complications
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I've updated so I think I should at least let you guys know about my whereabouts. (If you are even interested.)

Firstly, the past month has been nervewrecking and sort of busy for me. I've gotten a part time job in a bar while waiting for the release of my results - so basically my body clock was switched to sleeping in the morning/ afternoon. It wasn't even well paid but I had to find a job to pass time. I've gotten pretty good results but because of my parents not wanting me to study in a academic high school [ I wanted to major in Literature but my parents wouldn't listen of it so...], I've sent out the application for a place in a vocational high school last week and if I'm accepted, school starts in March. 

Reasons for not updating? Busy. I've planned the story outline and stuff so I know what direction it will be headng so no worries if you are really interested in knowing the story's future. I have an idea of the next chapters but couldn't find time to type it down. I think I'll update once every month or once every two months as the vocational high school I've applied for is the top few in the country so there will definitely be tons projects, assignments, presenation and stuff like that. I'll have my own laptop but the school servers wouldn't allow access to what they call "entertainment" sites so there is a high probability that I can't update when I'm in the campus. 

Yeap, it's basically all I have

Please log in to read the full chapter