001

Complicated Complications
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oppa..." I whined.

"Don't tell me you've changed your mind! You're attending the same school as me. How could you even survive in that trashy school for a year. A YEAR!" He exploded.

"But..."

"You've bought the uniform already. The papers have been signed. Too late for anything now."

"Ge..."

"I didn't tell Appa about the bullying. Would you rather have Appa to settle it? I doubt it'll be just transferring of schools that simple." He threatened.

"Okay..." I stopped protesting.

"That's better. Have you prepared the things you need for tomorrow?" He ruffled my hair. Urgh. Bother brother.

"Yea. Textbook and stuff. You're being overprotective." I shot.

"Because you're my one and only precious sister. Be glad you have such awesome gege." He boasted.

"Can you promise me something?" I pleaded.

"Not transferring to other school again. I'm going to protect you. No discussions." He shut me.

"But Oppa, those are girls. Guys shouldn't touch girls."
"For my sister, that's nothing. And that's the reason why you are attending school with me." He stated confidently.

"But it's a value yeye (grandpa) taught..."

"I have my own means. If anyone bullies you, don't swallow it again, or you go back to Canada." He pointed at me. "Mum will be glad to see you."

"Ouh... Okay." I sulked."Anyway, that's not my main question."

"Then what?"

"Can you not openly interact with me in school?"

"ANDWAE! Why should I do that?"

"I don't want those fangirls of yours to befriend me because you are my Oppa." I explained.

"But won't they treat you better?" he asked.

"That would be very hypocrite."

"Okay then. You have my word. Promise."

"You're the best! Ai si ni le(love you very much)!" I hugged him.

"Which name you are using now?"

"Jin Ji Hye. The Korean one."

"You should know mine right? Kris Wu Yi Fan, not Li Jia Heng."
"Why do we have so many names?" I joked.

"That's not the point. Alright, go to bed now. Have an early night. Tomorrow will be a new day, new start with a new environment, new school, new classmates, new uniform. Everything's new, so it's a NEW begining for yourself, give yourself a chance yea? JIA YOU!"

**********

They got off the cab. Wow. Bro's school looks so grand. Ji Hye thought.
"Welcome to SB high School. Have a great journey! Hehe." He greeted her.

Ji Hye rolled her eyes, "He-he-he. Your jokes are very cold. I'll be going to the administration office, you go back to class, I know what I'm supposed to do."

"Okay then, see you during lunch." He pinched her cheeks.

"Kris Sunbaenim, remember our deal?" Ji Hye lifted her eyebrows.

"Yea. Okay, SEE you during lunch. No interaction, I got it. Take care!" He waved before heading to his class.

Done with the admin maters such as going through of the timetable and meeting of her homeroom teacher Mr Jung, Ji Hye followed her homeroom teacher into the class and was told to do a self introduction.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Ji Hye immida." Eun Hye bowed 90 degrees to the class.

"Where are you from? Are you Korean? There's accent in your words." one of them asked.

Aishh. That again. "Erm... Yea. Technically speaking, I'm Korean." Ji Hye nodded. "I returned from Canada, so my

Please log in to read the full chapter