003

Complicated Complications
Please log in to read the full chapter

"She's out earlier than yesterday. See the damage you've done?" Minhyuk sat by the dining table, drinking his coffee.
"Hyung! I didn't even get to explain myself." Kris feeling accused. "No breakfast?"
"Heol... After what you've done, you still expect breakfast?"
"Hyung..."

--------------------

"Sajangnim, a slice of red velvet cake and hot Americano set, two rolls of beef kimbap take away. Here's ₩14000, including yesterday's  ₩2000." Ji Hye beamed to the shop owner.
"Ah.. I've already said it's service. Enjoy your meal!"

 

"Do you usually have the habit of sleeping in café?"
Ji Hye opened her eyes. "Sunbae..."
 

"I've already said, Luhan will do." he placed his coffee onto the table. "Good Morning! May I sit here?" Before Ji Hye even nodded, Luhan took the sit opposite her. "Why are you sleeping early in the morning?"
 

"Tired. I woke up early..." Ji Hye lied back down.
 

"You could have slept longer at home then."
 

Ji Hye propped up, "Home, it's not a nice place."
 

"Did you drink? Why are you acting like one?" Luhan laughed. He rested his chin on the table and his hands reached over to play with the ends of her hair.


 

"I wish... But we have school later on." Ji Hye copied by resting her chin at the back of the hands.
 

"Ya, don't even think of it." Luhan pushed her head slightly. "Don't ruin your health... I can be your listening ear."
 

"It's complicated... I don't even know how and where to start, sunbae..."
 

"It's okay, I'm all ears." Luhan rested his cheeks on his palm.
 

"Forget it... Sunbae, why are you drinking iced Americano early in the morning?" Ji Hye fingers traced the droplets of his drink. "My mum said that you'll get stomachache for drinking iced drinks in the morning."
 

"I don't, do you?" Luhan tilted his head slightly to the left.
 

"Haven't tried that... I don't want to have the runs in school."
 

"Eyyy... Don't change the topic." Luhan sat back up.
 

"I don't feel like talking about it..." Ji Hye turned away. 
 

"Okay then... Tell me when you feel like it." Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

--------------------

"Dieting again? Chinguuuu..." Jimin's high pitch sounded as he entered the roof garden.
 

"I've got you this. If you're not going to eat, I'll skin your baby fats." Ji Hye still resting with her eyes closed.
 

"Oh, I've gotten you food though." Jimin looked at the kimbap beside her. "So you want food sharing again?"


 

"I've eaten though..." Ji Hye lied. "I've bought it for you. Stop skipping meals. I've chosen beef kimbap, protein for your muscles."
 

"Awww... So thoughtful, what about my bungeoppang?" Jimin raised it up.
 

"What's that?" Ji Hye squinted. 

Please log in to read the full chapter